LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Oh my god the chip shot that he holed on 16

Classic Tiger. He put pressure on all the other players and they collapsed. Ricky Fowler shot +10.

The hole-out on 16 and the putt on 18 used to be what seperated him from everybody else. Those clutch "in your life" shots that he used to bury the field with are what he needs to dominate again. Wouldn't you know it he had two of them today and as a result got the W
tiger.. uppercut!

Blah blah blah winning Arnie's and Jack's tourney in the same year. Come on haters where's Rory?! On his couch

One can't like both Tiger and Rory?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Damn, remember this:

It's crazy how the goofy course pro that was talking at the end was totally on point about his game. Not only at that young age, but exactly how he grew up to be. Unreal.

Tiger said he is going to beat Jack and Tom... He surpassed Tom... and just caught up to Jack. What an amazing story. He will be the best golfer to have ever played this game. Thankful that I get to witness his greatness.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Blah blah blah winning Arnie's and Jack's tourney in the same year. Come on haters where's Rory?! On his couch

You can, but they hyped up Rory so much. And since his major win he has been s**tty. Missed like 4 or 5 cuts in 6 tournaments. Me thinks Rory doesn't know how to handle the p***y like Tiger does.
You can, but they hyped up Rory so much. And since his major win he has been s**tty. Missed like 4 or 5 cuts in 6 tournaments. Me thinks Rory doesn't know how to handle the p***y like Tiger does.

Rory is ghey. What a s**tty name too. Fitting as he is a s**t of human being as well.
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

Rory is ghey. What a s**tty name too. Fitting as he is a s**t of human being as well.

lol. A tiger supporter baggin on another player being a s**t of a human being. It you like Tiger, its about the golf, not his personal traits...so it should be the same for them all. Cant judge one and not the other. (tiger is a douche obviously)

Most overrrated golfer on the planet. Where did I say that somebody couldn't like both?
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by RYPTOUT:

lol. A tiger supporter baggin on another player being a s**t of a human being. It you like Tiger, its about the golf, not his personal traits...so it should be the same for them all. Cant judge one and not the other. (tiger is a douche obviously)

Oh I didn't realize Tiger's personal life affected you personally. rory isn't as great of a person as everybody makes him out to be. He's arrogant as s**t and can't even make the weekend at the moment.

Rory can't handle the pressure like Tiger does. The shot on 16 is something that very few people on this planet could pull off. The only problem is that their all seniors now (Player,Nicklaus, Palmer) No other player can make their playing partner have an epic meltdown like Tiger did. (Fowler 84 LOL) Tiger is still the greatest player on this planet and there's nobody close

Oh I didn't realize Tiger's personal life affected you personally. rory isn't as great of a person as everybody makes him out to be. He's arrogant as s**t and can't even make the weekend at the moment.

My point bro. If you like tiger it's about golf, which is fine. He called rory a s**t of a person, which could be true, but funny coming from a tiger fan. My point is just make it about the golf. I am not a rory fan btw
Tiger Woods is a boss, I only watch Golf because of him. Rory Mcilroy is a b***h, I hate his name. We can settle this in the streets if Rory gots a problem
Wonder if he got his championship steroid injection.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

My point bro. If you like tiger it's about golf, which is fine. He called rory a s**t of a person, which could be true, but funny coming from a tiger fan. My point is just make it about the golf. I am not a rory fan btw

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Tiger Woods is a boss, I only watch Golf because of him. Rory Mcilroy is a b***h, I hate his name. We can settle this in the streets if Rory gots a problem

This
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
how do you guys watch golf? its fun to play and get drunk on the course but id rather watch baseball than golf on tv.
Share 49ersWebzone