There are 283 users in the forums

NBA league pass pricing now available

• Hopper
  • Veteran
20 bucks less for 16 games games lost. I'm definitely not getting LP this year.
Not a chance I will give the NBA any of my money. Sorry David.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I am never going to buy an NBA product, go to an NBA game, or support any of the sponsors (as much as I can) of the NBA ever again (or at least until Stern is forced out).

I've been doing this for almost 20 years. I'm not even going to con DTV into giving me the league Pass for free again this year.
Originally posted by Hopper:
20 bucks less for 16 games games lost. I'm definitely not getting LP this year.

It's actually only $10 less. In any event, these a*****es actually had the gall to raise the price per game.

To hell with Stern. Dude has always been an arrogant, smug weasel, but these last 6 months he's clearly gone overboard.
Free Preview of league pass starts today and ends 1/8
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
It's actually only $10 less. In any event, these a*****es actually had the gall to raise the price per game.

To hell with Stern. Dude has always been an arrogant, smug weasel, but these last 6 months he's clearly gone overboard.

It was going cost around 189 had the season started on time for 82 games.
Anybody get ;international league pass? If so how is the feed? Thinking about getting it and streaming to my TV.

With this promotion code NBAP15GTX354 it is only $119 for the year.

https://watch.nba.com/nba/secure/registerform?pi=0
NBATV does "Fan Tuesday" night (free)...ESPN gets Friday and sometimes Wednesday nights right? (free)...TNT gets Thursday night (free)...ABC/ESPN gets Sunday. Hmmm...yeah, I'll pass on buying the package for now. Maybe after the All-Star break if the price dip below $100.
If you get it through a tv provider like DirecTV, TWC, Comcast, Dish, Verizon, AT&T, etc... It is $29.99 a month for 6 months, which is about $179.94 for the season, but that's the early bird pricing. That includes Broadband, TV and Mobile I believe.
Share 49ersWebzone