LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Minnesota Timberwolves Thread

Beasley's so stoned he don't even know he's not rubbing his own knee. Either that or he's gay. Probably both.

"Oh s**t, my bad dog, you know how both our knees look alike and all"
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Apr 5, 2012 at 10:37 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Nash, on playing only 28 minutes last night:

"Man, those scrub ass Wolves ain't even on my level. I let my bench finish those punk b***hes off. Then I just laid there, dreaming away without a care in the world thinking 'why can't we play the Wolves every night?' and laughing to myself"

No Rubio No Care
Going tOriginally posted by TheSixthRing:
Beasley's so stoned he don't even know he's not rubbing his own knee. Either that or he's gay. Probably both.

"Oh s**t, my bad dog, you know how both our knees look alike and all"

Kevin Love looks so different....
After watching some youtube videos I have decided who I want the Wolves to draft. SG Terrence Ross but after looking at some mock drafts most think he will be gone by the time we pick

#!

P.S. Yes, I do realize I am talking to myself right now
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Jun 5, 2012 at 8:56 AM ]
| The Timberwolves are getting another shot at Brandon Roy, even if he's now at a very different stage of his career. [Roy] was nearly a Timberwolf in 2006, but general manager Kevin McHale traded his rights on draft night for Randy Foye and cash. Six years later, a new regime has genuine interest in making Roy a permanent fixture in Minnesota. According to two league sources, the Wolves plan on making the three-time All-Star a two-year contract offer. The money is unknown. Roy, 27, sat out the 2011-2012 season because he lacks cartilage between the bones of both of his knees. He would likely have to pass an extensive physical before signing anywhere.

Go ahead and give us the Championship already

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Minnesota has agreed to trade the 18th overall pick in Thursday's draft to Houston for Chase Budinger, league sources tell Y! Sports. Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Houston has also included the rights to Israeli Lior Eliyahu in the deal to Minnesota, a source said.

P.S YAY MORE SMALL FORWARDS
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Go ahead and give us the Championship already

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Minnesota has agreed to trade the 18th overall pick in Thursday's draft to Houston for Chase Budinger, league sources tell Y! Sports. Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA Houston has also included the rights to Israeli Lior Eliyahu in the deal to Minnesota, a source said.

Nice trade
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
P.S YAY MORE SMALL FORWARDS

Here's a trade to get rid of a foward
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=74nhuuf

Seriously though. Michael Beasley, Derick Williams, Wes Johnson, and now Chase Budinger too?

Why are they adding to the already crowded position lol. Why do they take 2 players at the same position with top 4 picks in back to back drafts and then add vets to slow their progression. You guys dont make sense I know Wes Johnson can play SG too but I thought he was more of a SF.

and Trade Williams to the Warriors please
Rubio and that dude with a big contract for Isiah Thomas and Marcus Thornton
So the T-Wolves are trying to trade Derrick Williams for Pau Gasol? Interesting.
Share 49ersWebzone