CMON MAN! lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Gotta put this in the rear view mirror.

Wainwright on the mound tomorrow afternoon

Originally posted by jrg:

Cards own the Dodgers. Now theyre on the verge of losing 3 of 4? come on. FINISH THEM.

I guess it will be funnier to watch the Nats and Reds eliminate them officially.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Cards own the Dodgers. Now theyre on the verge of losing 3 of 4? come on. FINISH THEM.

I guess it will be funnier to watch the Nats and Reds eliminate them officially.

Last night was so frustrating. Not sure the last time I've been so mad over a baseball game.

Last night was so frustrating. Not sure the last time I've been so mad over a baseball game.

I was listening to the Cards broadcast from the 7th on. It seemed like they were going to get it done. They blew right through the beef of the lineup, and then Cruz beats them.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Sep 16, 2012 at 10:01 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I was listening to the Cards broadcast from the 7th on. It seemed like they were going to get it done. They blew right through the beef of the lineup, and then Cruz beats them.

Cruz has KILLED us all season. He has the most RBIs against us than any player in the MLB. Gordon was out at 2nd (which was a BS call). But can't blame it all on that. Earlier in the game we had runners on 1st and 2nd nobody out and needed Matt Carpenter to get down a bunt. He strikes out. Craig gets the RBI, but that would have been 2. Small mistakes where we simply weren't executing came back to haunt us.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone