There are 183 users in the forums

2011 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol

You should seriously not piss me off. And you know why.

lol wtf is this?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
And you are in the minority. Obviously the mods think he should be given a 2nd chance. Who the hell cares if he is a "vet" or not. It isn't like you get anything special.

We know.. you are special buddies with Morgan and thats why you are upset. Good to know we wont hear any more from you on it.

Lol john, special buddies sound funny. I know him and his family. Like I say, no more from me. The decision has been made.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
And you are in the minority. Obviously the mods think he should be given a 2nd chance. Who the hell cares if he is a "vet" or not. It isn't like you get anything special.

We know.. you are special buddies with Morgan and thats why you are upset. Good to know we wont hear any more from you on it.

Lol john, special buddies sound funny. I know him and his family. Like I say, no more from me. The decision has been made.

Seems like the best decision
Boo this thread, boooooooo!
don't worry, the Giants will take back the "defending world champion" title.
You guys need to stay ahead of the dodgers
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
You guys need to stay ahead of the dodgers

I'd like to pass the Braves as well
Lol, the return of the St. Louis Cardinals thread!

this can only mean one thing... welcome back, jrg.
[ Edited by OregonDuckNiner on Sep 4, 2012 at 5:25 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Hell yeah!

This season has been so damn weird. We've had the best run differential for 99% of the season yet are struggling to make the playoffs.

Hell yeah!

This season has been so damn weird. We've had the best run differential for 99% of the season yet are struggling to make the playoffs.

Yeah... It's tough to win when your top three pitchers—Wainwright, Carpenter and Garcia—have been hurt/struggling throughout the entire year.

Btw, I think you guys have a really nice player in Jon Jay. Watched him play a lot during the Giants-Cardinals series and I was extremely impressed—especially with his defense.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Hell yeah!

Yeah... It's tough to win when your top three pitchers—Wainwright, Carpenter and Garcia—have been hurt/struggling throughout the entire year.

Btw, I think you guys have a really nice player in Jon Jay. Watched him play a lot during the Giants-Cardinals series and I was extremely impressed—especially with his defense.

Not sure if I know of anyone who deserves a gold glove more than him this year. Plus vs. the Giants he hit just about everything that came near him.

Pretty good article on it

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_external/jay_playing_gold_glove_caliber_defense/11580499
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Where does nyjer Morgan play now?

Edit: still a brewer I see. I need to catch up on baseball
[ Edited by luv49rs on Sep 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM ]
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Where does nyjer Morgan play now?

Edit: still a brewer I see. I need to catch up on baseball

Not sure if I know of anyone who deserves a gold glove more than him this year. Plus vs. the Giants he hit just about everything that came near him.

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/article_external/jay_playing_gold_glove_caliber_defense/11580499

LMAO, ever heard of Mike Trout?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boastknowsbest:

LMAO, ever heard of Mike Trout?

LMAO AL

LMAO NL

LMAO
Share 49ersWebzone