LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 150 users in the forums

2011 St. Louis Cardinals Thread

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by saniner:
Cardinals looking at Beltran

link

He'll probably have a huge season for them.

Good call

Hope you've learned your lesson, but I doubt it. I'm sure you've been posting on here as somebody else over the course of your banning, but like the roid users you have served your punishment. I would have voted for a lifetime, but I don't make the decisions. And that is the last thing I will ever say about it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

link

Good call

Hope you've learned your lesson, but I doubt it. I'm sure you've been posting on here as somebody else over the course of your banning, but like the roid users you have served your punishment. I would have voted for a lifetime, but I don't make the decisions. And that is the last thing I will ever say about it.

Cool story, brah
Cool story, brah

Thanks, I'll be watching.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Cool story, brah

Thanks, I'll be watching.

link

Good call

DC.. let it go. There is no reason to antagonize James and really no reason for you to have posted this at all.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Huge win today. Team has been falling apart lately. Gotta cling on to that wild card spot.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
DC.. let it go. There is no reason to antagonize James and really no reason for you to have posted this at all.

Well, you know what I feel about it. Antogonize James, lol? I will let it go, but I do not agree that he should be brought back...and not as a vet lol. Ridiculous.

Promise no more from me on this. Welcome back James.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol
duplicate, sorry
[ Edited by dcsham on Sep 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Well, you know what I feel about it. Antogonize James, lol? I will let it go, but I do not agree that he should be brought back...and not as a vet lol. Ridiculous.

Thank you, sir.

• jrg
  • Veteran
lol

You should seriously not piss me off. And you know why.

Huge win today. Team has been falling apart lately. Gotta cling on to that wild card spot.

NOT happening
lol

You pissed me off

FIXED LOL
  • jrg
  • Veteran

NOT happening

What makes you think that?

And you are in the minority. Obviously the mods think he should be given a 2nd chance. Who the hell cares if he is a "vet" or not. It isn't like you get anything special.

We know.. you are special buddies with Morgan and thats why you are upset. Good to know we wont hear any more from you on it.
Share 49ersWebzone