LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 133 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

I am just sick of Demers. Guy is so inconsistent. He makes a great play, then follows it up by three horrendous ones. Murray is nice to have because of his ability to hit, but he HAS to have speed paired with him or he's useless when worn down. I can't wait until our other defensive prospects are ready... Doherty, Abeltshauser, and Tennyson in particular.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Niemi is a poor mans Nabokov.
loliemi
  • Garce
  • Veteran
we cant get that kind of production from any of our 3rd/4th line guys. f**king hell. same issues as last year.

when top line isnt producing we dont win.

Doug Wilson + McLelland need to be canned.
Originally posted by Garcia:
we cant get that kind of production from any of our 3rd/4th line guys. f**king hell. same issues as last year.

when top line isnt producing we dont win.

Doug Wilson + McLelland need to be canned.

Our top guys aren't producing either
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

you cant expect them to score every night.
They just look sloppy at all times. There doesn't seem to be any chemistry.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Im sick of this s**t.

Bye Bye Wilson
Bye Bye Mclellan

blow this roster up and replenish this team with young talent.

Only guys I'd keep is Couture (Make him a C), Burns, Braun, Vlasic, Desjardins, Maybe Demers and Pavs but thats it.

Im sad this core hasnt won a cup but its not working.

Doug Wilsons last several trades have been busts....

Jamie McGinn for Galiardi and Winnik
Marty Havlat has been a MAJOR bust. Heatley was at least productive in during the season.

Burns for Seto and Charlie Coyle (our 1st Round Pick)..... haven't replaced lost production from Seto - Burns has been hurt on and off.

2007: Traded Josh Gorges and 1st round pick for Craig Rivet and 5th round pick

2008: Traded Steve Bernier and 1st round pick for Brian Campbell and 7th round pick

Our farm system .... depleted for obvious reasons.
[ Edited by Garcia on Feb 22, 2013 at 8:25 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Im sick of this s**t.

Bye Bye Wilson
Bye Bye Mclellan

blow this roster up and replenish this team with young talent.

Only guys I'd keep is Couture (Make him a C), Burns, Braun, Vlasic, Desjardins, Maybe Demers and Pavs but thats it.

Im sad this core hasnt won a cup but its not working.

Doug Wilsons last several trades have been busts....

Jamie McGinn for Galiardi and Winnik
Marty Havlat has been a MAJOR bust. Heatley was at least productive in during the season.

Burns for Seto and Charlie Coyle (our 1st Round Pick)..... haven't replaced lost production from Seto - Burns has been hurt on and off.

2007: Traded Josh Gorges and 1st round pick for Craig Rivet and 5th round pick

2008: Traded Steve Bernier and 1st round pick for Brian Campbell and 7th round pick

Our farm system .... depleted for obvious reasons.

Blues have so much young talent they can't even suit them all up every night. Healthy scratches all over. Trade us Marleau or Pavelski. You obviously have a surplus of centers.

Oh, and I guess its gonna be the Blues giving the Blackhawks their first regulation loss on Thursday in St. Louis
[ Edited by jrg on Feb 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Blues have so much young talent they can't even suit them all up every night. Healthy scratches all over. Trade us Marleau or Pavelski. You obviously have a surplus of centers.

Oh, and I guess its gonna be the Blues giving the Blackhawks their first regulation loss on Thursday in St. Louis

for who?

you cant expect them to score every night.

they aren't

total of 10 goals in last 9 games, 3 goals came in one game
  • Garce
  • Veteran
they aren't

total of 10 goals in last 9 games, 3 goals came in one game

inconsistant stars and no depth.

blow it up.
Is it football season yet?
I wonder how long we're going to have to wait until we see this team consistently look ALIVE over the course of a season..

There always seems to be one area that just disappears on this team.. whether the offense, the defense, or PK/PP. Right now the offense/PP are a joke.
I am feeling your pain, both of our teams could definitely use a win tonight. Good luck to y'all. Should be another great Stars/Sharks game.
Share 49ersWebzone