LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 296 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The way the Sharks lost tonight sums up the whole season. See you guys next year.

I didn't even watch the game, and I could almost guarantee I could tell you exactly how it all went down tonight.
/thread.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The way the Sharks lost tonight sums up the whole season. See you guys next year.

I didn't even watch the game, and I could almost guarantee I could tell you exactly how it all went down tonight.

Go ahead.
not even mad
  • bors
  • Veteran
oh no we suck again
i cant wait to hear about how the players that sucked had injuries

i say no major roster moves. fire wilson and whichever assistant is in charge of the pk. this team has the talent, give it another run. new gm needs to work on developing some talent in the farm system since we're depleted.
Originally posted by drunk49er:
i say no major roster moves. fire wilson and whichever assistant is in charge of the pk. this team has the talent, give it another run. new gm needs to work on developing some talent in the farm system since we're depleted.

We could do a lot worse than Wilson at GM. I don't agree with firing him.

Originally posted by SFrush:
We could do a lot worse than Wilson at GM. I don't agree with firing him.

he's completely depleted out farm system for to win now. that works if you win.
I would like to see no major changes but I just feel like a shake up is coming. Team will be gutted
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Go ahead.

Sharks scored to get the early lead and looked to be doing well early. They fought hard, but gradually started to get a little out of control and on came dumb plays / not playing smart. Scrambling ensued. Sharks give up a goal. Momentum swings. Sharks never recover. After the goal they're still scrambling to sort things out. They give up another quick one. With the Blues' clamp-down defense to hold on to leads, the Sharks just can't find a way to pull it out. Game over. Sharks lose.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 22, 2012 at 12:10 PM ]
This is gay. I say suck now and rebuild....not sacramento kings rebuild, but oklahoma city rebuild.
I know no one responded, but what do you guys think about DW giving a 3-year deal with money comparable to Couture to a rookie who just joined Worcester at the end of this year? To me, that says they think he could be on the roster next season.

If Matt Tennyson is that good, that'd be fantastic. Would replace White with him in a heartbeat. Petrecki blows. Almost every other defense prospect is doing better than him. What a bust.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 22, 2012 at 12:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone