49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 400 users in the forums

Clash's "London Calling" Used As Ad Jingle For 2012 Olympics

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
I was sure this was a VDSF thread.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was sure this was a VDSF thread.

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I was sure this was a VDSF thread.

Lol seriously
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,348
you guys just don't get it.


it's a very inappropriate song to push the Olympics
Originally posted by boast:
you guys just don't get it.


it's a very inappropriate song to push the Olympics

No, I get it. But it's still a VDSF like thread. Especially in Other Sports.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by boast:
you guys just don't get it.


it's a very inappropriate song to push the Olympics

No, I get it. But it's still a VDSF like thread. Especially in Other Sports.

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone