There are 285 users in the forums

Lebron vs. Jordan

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
lebron disappeared in the finals, jordan thrived. no comparison. lebron aint even close to Kobe and Kobe is the closest to Jordan i would say.

Kobe's been humiliated in the Finals before.

Detroit ring a bell.

There's only one MJ, but this is hardly Lebron's nail in the coffin.

Valid point. I just don't understand how he was even being compared to Jordan. He's not even Kobe.

In defense of Kobe, he went down fighting. Lebron went down without putting up a fight.

True, but if Lebron learns his lesson from this he still has chance to match anyone not named MJ.

He's perfectly capable of taking games over in high pressure situations. He did it against Chicago and Boston. For whatever reason he was completely passive in this one. He'll come back stronger.

he'll have to catch Jordan just to pass Kobe assuming the Lakers don't win another before Kobe retires

Kobe is a spectular player but he could win 7 or 8 rings and he still didn't surpass Jordan.

His 1st 3 rings was all about Shaq. Kobe was great in those series, but you're kidding yourself if you think he could have done it without him. You replace Kobe with any other elite wing player and Shaq is still racking up rings left and right. I'm not disputing Kobe's role in those titles, but he was too young to be Batman at that time. Shaq won all 3 MVP's.

Jordan won 6 titles. Undisputed best player on the court every single time. Once he hit his peak the only that ever stopped him was retirement. As great as Kobe is he's been beaten alot.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jun 13, 2011 at 12:00:06 ]
We should lock this thread up.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Youngone:

Either that or save it until next year. It's much less heated than the Kobe/Jordan thread due to the fact that a lot here are not primary fans of Lebron.
Kobe is dope, Lebron is a dope
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
lebron disappeared in the finals, jordan thrived. no comparison. lebron aint even close to Kobe and Kobe is the closest to Jordan i would say.

Kobe's been humiliated in the Finals before.

Detroit ring a bell.

There's only one MJ, but this is hardly Lebron's nail in the coffin.

Valid point. I just don't understand how he was even being compared to Jordan. He's not even Kobe.

In defense of Kobe, he went down fighting. Lebron went down without putting up a fight.

True, but if Lebron learns his lesson from this he still has chance to match anyone not named MJ.

He's perfectly capable of taking games over in high pressure situations. He did it against Chicago and Boston. For whatever reason he was completely passive in this one. He'll come back stronger.

he'll have to catch Jordan just to pass Kobe assuming the Lakers don't win another before Kobe retires

Kobe is a spectular player but he could win 7 or 8 rings and he still didn't surpass Jordan.

His 1st 3 rings was all about Shaq. Kobe was great in those series, but you're kidding yourself if you think he could have done it without him. You replace Kobe with any other elite wing player and Shaq is still racking up rings left and right. I'm not disputing Kobe's role in those titles, but he was too young to be Batman at that time. Shaq won all 3 MVP's.

Jordan won 6 titles. Undisputed best player on the court every single time. Once he hit his peak the only that ever stopped him was retirement. As great as Kobe is he's been beaten alot.

Your drunk homie.You couldnt just add any Elite wing player otherwise Shaq would have never left Orlando.Shaq was the better Player durring that time and Kobe was the next Great one Leading his way.What Shaq didnt have was someone as cold as himself until he got to LA. Them 2 should have become the Greatest Lakers Combo EVER.

But Back on Subject. Right Now the comparision Lebron should have is Penny or someone of that talent level. The Boy got skills but really is a punk People will tire of him quickly. And this is weather or not if he wins a ring. He literally pissed on anyone that likes him or hates him. Either way they gave hive 400 mil. Its time to be a man and grow the F up!

Lebron is not better than KOBE Period. HEis all hype Winning only in the Regular Season earns you NOTHING. Whose Fault was it this time. Sounds like he was Blaming the Fans for his Piss Poor 4 th Quarters. How in the hell do you let Dirk pull a Kobe and Stink the Game up and Still lose on your Home court?

But i guess Kidd is the Greatest Defender in the Game
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
this proves it, LeBron is an overhypes, overrated, non superstar IMO.

For those who have said he is better than Michael Jordan, i lmao at them,

And wtf, all about the Heat and LeBron, but nothing on the Mavs who won the title.

Oh and 18pts in the fnals for lebron averaged, compared to 27pts in reg season, talk about the greatest, oh wait he isnt, lol, he choked.

posted earlier thats its the biggest point differential in nba finals history from 27 ppg in reg season to 18 in the finals

Exactly. Huge drop off, he is clutch but only in th reg season, not in playoffs when it matters.

The biggest thing with me is that the excuse was he had no talent around him in CLE and didnt win a championship, and then he has wade and bosh, and they say 6-7 titles, and yet, he didnt win one yet. Im not calling him selfish at all, cause he was less agressive.

He should of looked for his share of shots, and let the game flow, this is indeed wade's team, but LeBron has to have a bigger role than it looked like.

I dont hate him as a person, just the way he did the decision, and everything, not being mature and ingorance/allianating gets to me.
Share 49ersWebzone