drose doe
Dwayne wade is doing his best to lose this game
If I'm lebron and bosh I don't let wade touch the ball anymore
f**k Lebron James,Chris Bosh and the Miami Heat...Dwade is cool though
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

Wade is completely out of sync. Lebron, Bosh, or Miller should be the only ones takin' a jumper.
fcuk...i'm having that same fcuked up emotions like that of 1990 when the bad boys were fcuking up the bulls.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Wade is completely out of sync. Lebron, Bosh, or Miller should be the only ones takin' a jumper.

ok, nm
all i know is that no matter what the bulls need a #2 and get rid of boozer
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
deeeeeeeeeeeee wayyyyyyyyd
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
LECLUTCH

series....congrats
[ Edited by Negrodamus on May 24, 2011 at 8:31 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran

god damn man, we had it but let it slip away. To many free throws for the heat and another poor shooting game, Rose had 2 chances at the end to close it but missed it
Originally posted by Tman:

god damn man, we had it but let it slip away. To many free throws for the heat and another poor shooting game, Rose had 2 chances at the end to close it but missed it

good season
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

good season

I aint giving up yet my man, it doesnt look good but it aint over till the fat lady sings ya know! First time ALL YEAR our boys lost 3 in a row, we are going to take game 5 FO SHO! and we will see what happen in game 6
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

good season

I aint giving up yet my man, it doesnt look good but it aint over till the fat lady sings ya know! First time ALL YEAR our boys lost 3 in a row, we are going to take game 5 FO SHO! and we will see what happen in game 6

If DRose could shoot the bulls would have a chance but they dont have any shooters besides Korver who missed infinite shots. Plus they dont seem to be real tough, if the bad boy pistons were playing this heat team LeBrat would be on his back a lot more than he is this series. Same with Wade. I dont get why the Bulls dont give any hard fouls when guys are coming down the lane. The only time they did was Boozer's flagrant and if he had had both arms up that probably isnt a flagrant foul(of course Bosh flopped like a b***h anyway).

f**k the Heat, I hope Dallas beats them. LeBrat Jizzface is one of the most unlikeable characters in any sport ever.
Share 49ersWebzone