LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 293 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
yep Happy bday Jim ROFL
I hope your birthday is as good as my penultimate Christmas Eve
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
For those of you who are unaware, today is Jim Harbaugh's 49th birthday. Of all the days for it to fall on, it's the 49ers biggest game of the year, against the biggest rival the 49ers currently have, and if they win they clinch the division, and hold off Green Bay for a first round bye. Some say there are no such thing as coincidences, this may be an example of that...

I for one do not see the 49er players failing to have the generosity and kindness to give Jim what he wants for his birthday, a win against the Seahawks in their house and a division title.

Happy birthday Jim, tonight you get your present.

I blame you!
Happy birthday Jim Harbaugh, you just got your ass kicked by Pete Carroll
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Lol, start Alex Smith
Good job, Jim...outplayed, outcoached, and outsmarted...great job
Happy Birthday Coach!!! Too bad the 9ers couldn't get the win.....
Good luck Jim. You need it. Because Karma is a b***h.
Good luck Jim. You need it. Because Karma is a b***h.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
No birthday cake for you!

Why was harbaugh so determined to risk injury to kap in the waning moments of a blowout? I understand he needs reps in live action and he has started only a handful of games, but I have a major problem with calling a qb sneak for a meaningless first down. Once again the harbaugh ego takes presedence over everything. He couldn't stand the taste of a pete carroll blowout so he risks it all for nothing. Harbaugh is starting to resemble rex ryan. So much rah rah, so much mouth, but he gets outcoached regularly and his team masks his defeciencies as a coach. It should be the other way around
The team is 10-4-1. How is he being outcoached?
I love Harbaugh as a coach but he makes bad calls when it comes to his players. Manningham just coming back from injury shouldn't have been in a game that was over at halftime. He did the same thing last season to Josh Morgan when we blew the Buccaneers out. This isn't the BCS and we don't need style points. When the game is over one way or the other you take most of your starters out and let younger players play. Gore getting carries down 35 to 6 is just plain stupid.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
The team is 10-4-1. How is he being outcoached?

Not 15-0.

Although some other HCs such as Fisher do seem to have out thought him.
Originally posted by English:
Not 15-0.

Although some other HCs such as Fisher do seem to have out thought him.

The secondary still is a weakness for this team People bought into a lot of the hype that was generated from a very good pass rush but guys like Rogers and Whitner have had major issues in coverage, that has to be rectified.
Share 49ersWebzone