LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 271 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Why do some of you guys want Harbaugh back in the NFC West so bad? Really want him to stick it to Jed?

are you really afraid Jim will out coach Kyle?
What would be a good fit if he comes back? He played with the Colts. They have the line and running back to play his style. Broncos need a HC who is a leader can change the culture. Denver and Indy seem in play but I'll bet he returns to Michigan. Unfinished business.
Colts are best fit
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Why do some of you guys want Harbaugh back in the NFC West so bad? Really want him to stick it to Jed?

are you really afraid Jim will out coach Kyle?

No, just asking a question. first a fan said he'd go to LA if they lose McVay, now Pete is going to retire so Harbaugh can come in? Can't wait to hear how he's going to replace Kliff in AZ next

like I said, some really want him to have the opportunity to "Beat Jed" because they never let go of him after 2014 despite being one of the biggest choke artist of this generation of coaches
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Jan 4, 2023 at 3:38 AM ]
So the Panthers have talked to Harbaugh and there was another team supposedly. Wonder who though.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
So the Panthers have talked to Harbaugh and there was another team supposedly. Wonder who though.

wonder what he thinks of Darnold?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Is that you?
  • dj43
Level 1 violation - "the cover-up is worse than the crime."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/michigan-jim-harbaugh-under-ncaa-investigation-for-alleged-recruiting-practice-violations/

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by dj43:
Level 1 violation - "the cover-up is worse than the crime."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/michigan-jim-harbaugh-under-ncaa-investigation-for-alleged-recruiting-practice-violations/

"Misled the NCAA"

Does anyone ever know wtf he's talking about?

Lol
The crime is apparently taking a couple of kids out for burgers then lying about it.

This isn't going to have any impact on whether he stays or goes. UM has his back.
I think one of the reasons why Harbaugh came back to 49ers alumni weekend and made peace with Jed was because of his own reputation around the league as being difficult to work with.

I think that issue came up in the Vikings job interview last offseason, and by making peace with the 49ers, Harbaugh wanted to show the league that he is more mature now and can resolve conflicts.
Originally posted by Kazuya49:
I think one of the reasons why Harbaugh came back to 49ers alumni weekend and made peace with Jed was because of his own reputation around the league as being difficult to work with.

I think that issue came up in the Vikings job interview last offseason, and by making peace with the 49ers, Harbaugh wanted to show the league that he is more mature now and can resolve conflicts.

yeah him wanting to be a GM too was insane.
mammmmmmamamaMIIIIDDDDDDDDDD
Share 49ersWebzone