LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 349 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Warriors

Originally posted by susweel:
Lakers will beat them and end the streak of this gimmicky basketball.

I thought I read on the lakers forum that you won't be supporting the lakers till they are good.
Originally posted by nothing03:

I thought I read on the lakers forum that you won't be supporting the lakers till they are good.

You go on Lakers forums?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by nothing03:

I never said I wouldn't support them I just said it's hard to watch bad basketball. Plus they are not on tv much anymore so it's hard to catch a game.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Big game
lol we f**ked
Lol get ur buttholes lubed up laker fans
Did you guys realize that when this thread was started the Lakers were the reigning champs, Phil Jackson was our coach, and Luke Walton was still a hack coming off our bench?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Did you guys realize that when this thread was started the Lakers were the reigning champs, Phil Jackson was our coach, and Luke Walton was still a hack coming off our bench?

The Dark Times....
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I almost went to page one from 2011 (?) to read how this started compared to now when things have changed so much, but you pretty much summed it up.

Except for saying how the Lakers now suck like slimy butt, but I guess that goes without saying...

Well that 1st quarter went as expected. I hope we can score more than 44 tonight. lol
I wonder if the lakers even prepared for this game. They look fairly disinterested. Bout to get worse. If the starters are this bad i can't wait to see lakers' bench.
Great start by the Lakers hopefully they can build on their momentum going into the 2nd quarter
Warriors just launch 3s from everywhere by everyone.
I wish I were close enough to heckle like back in the day.

Hey Kobe, it's a joy to watch your RAPE-id decline!

Or

Hey Kobe! Vanessa just tweeted that she wishes she married LaMar instead!

Or

Don't think you can escape Father Time, Kobe... just because you dodged Father Crime.

Or

Vanessa smells like a Kardashian! Either that or last weeks road kill!
Share 49ersWebzone