There are 268 users in the forums

The Official BCS National Championship Game: #2 Oregon vs #1 Auburn

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO crap.

Great game, Ducks were fun to watch all year long.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO crap.

Word, and we got our entire offense besides a few interior men and Maehl coming back.
Were gonna score some points next year, its just our defense that I am worried about... Lots of key players are leaving
i wanna see the team that ends the sec 5 yrs of champions streak
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Stanford vs Auburn would have been a better match up

this

Oregon laid an egg

They should have beat Oregon then.

"And shouldn't it be Ducks laid an egg?"
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Yeah all you stanford fans keep talking s**t, I would have loved to see you try and stop Nick Farley.

We contained the best player in college football far better than any other team (INCLUDING THE SEC) to his worst game this year.

They decided to take away our run game so Thomas stepped up and threw for 350.

Oregon killed you guys so that is why we were in this game.

Just stated an opinion

that it would have been more exciting. Probably just like some fans would rather see the Saints play the Falcons next week.

Nothing to get mad about dude

Your team had one hell of a season
  • zero
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

SEC is going to be down next year so it might happen

stress the might part though
  • DVDA
  • Veteran

Too bad they think they are too good to play the Moutain West Conference or Boise State.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Sims84:
Well, there you have it...whose next??

Big 10? check

Big 12? check

Pac-10? check

5 straight National Championships, 4 different teams. SEC OWNS college football

Great defensive effort tonight by Auburn and Oregon but I'm glad Auburn pulled it out and held it down for the SEC

lol

a last second field goal to win translates to the SEC Owning college football.

If the SEC truly owned college football, we'd see some blowouts wins. IE, like more than two scores.

If anything, I think it highlights other teams/conferences are getting bettert, with the SEC still on the throne.

5 in a row, and 8-0 in BCS national championship games. Point differential means nothing. A win is a win, whether it's 1 point or 40.
Originally posted by 23zack80:

Too bad they think they are too good to play the Moutain West Conference or Boise State.

lol, those titans of college football
^Point Differential means alot in college football

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO crap.

Word, and we got our entire offense besides a few interior men and Maehl coming back.
Were gonna score some points next year, its just our defense that I am worried about... Lots of key players are leaving

Your coach lost you guys the game. He should've let Auburn score on 1:30 left. Atleast Oregon could've tried to come back down the field and tie it up again. Because once Auburn got in FG range and they were running the time down the game was over. Plus he passed on a FG on 4th and goal earlier in the game.

I'd be pretty happy if the 9ers drafted Jeff Maehl though.
Ron Rivera to be named the next coach of the Carolina Panthers. with the 1st pick in the 2011 NFL the Carolina Panthers select....Nick Farely, D-Lineman, Auburn
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO crap.

Your coach lost you guys the game. He should've let Auburn score on 1:30 left. Atleast Oregon could've tried to come back down the field and tie it up again. Because once Auburn got in FG range and they were running the time down the game was over. Plus he passed on a FG on 4th and goal earlier in the game.

I'd be pretty happy if the 9ers drafted Jeff Maehl though.

Exactly. It was retarded that they were tryin' to stop them once they made it to the chip-shot FG range.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Ron Rivera to be named the next coach of the Carolina Panthers. with the 1st pick in the 2011 NFL the Carolina Panthers select....Nick Farely, D-Lineman, Auburn

Not so fast. Let's wait and see how he does in interviews and combine/pro-day workouts. There are 2-3 players deserving of no.1 pick right now.
Originally posted by Dino:
i couldn't understand what nick fairley was saying
Share 49ersWebzone