49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 622 users in the forums

***2024 NHL Postseason Thread***

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Omg now you're just being intentionally dumb

That's all you got? Lol
Still salty that your ex coach gave up on it's star goalie and handed the series to EDT with a bow tie?
Ok this is actually cool.

Originally posted by Montana:
Yikes diehard, tell us how you really feel lol. At least we agree about one thing about Stone, I am surprised . That stick completely dragged his skate/foot sideways and he fell, that's more than just touching the skate. The tape is clear. One could even say Hintz is more at fault here. An intentional trip that very much backfired and resulted in a s**tty injury unfortunately.

I think most of us can agree Kane is a total dbag, so glad he doesn't get the cup. He has pissed me off for a while. He just brings this s**t vibe to the team. No class whatsoever.

When Bob threw his arms open and they all skated to him, was quite a moment. Who is not happy for this guy? Best goalie in the league, after his defeat to Vegas, he really has become maybe the top player in all of the NHL. Just amazing goaltending and much deserved win.

Best thing about bob is that the flyers traded him away if u scroll way back in this thread I think i brought it up last year when they won i asked when hhe was traded who wouldwin a cup first him or the flyers and no he has two and those bullies nothing .HA HA!! and don't listen to sun wasn't dirty no matter how dumb he calls you lol.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ok this is actually cool.


Idiots were probably saying what is that hockey cup.LOL
WTF is going on around here! Season is over and Diehard is popping off while Montana and SunD arguing about Stone/Hintz incident from 3 months ago. I love it! Continue on..
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
WTF is going on around here! Season is over and Diehard is popping off while Montana and SunD arguing about Stone/Hintz incident from 3 months ago. I love it! Continue on..

I think diehard is anticipating NY re-signing Fourgiev.
Damn, three appearances and two Stanley Cup titles in a row for the Panthers. Let's see how good you really are, do it again.

Haven't had a threepeat since the Islanders completed a four-peat in 1983.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Damn, three appearances and two Stanley Cup titles in a row for the Panthers. Let's see how good you really are, do it again.

Haven't had a threepeat since the Islanders completed a four-peat in 1983.
Yeah, it's their time now. I want to see who they bring back with their soon to be free agents before hitting the market. Perfect timing for Bennett being UFA and winning The CUP and the Smythe. Then Ekblad and Marchand are also pending. Diehard will blame Buttman if they make it again next year.
Originally posted by diehardnyninerfan:
Best thing about bob is that the flyers traded him away if u scroll way back in this thread I think i brought it up last year when they won i asked when hhe was traded who wouldwin a cup first him or the flyers and no he has two and those bullies nothing .HA HA!! and don't listen to sun wasn't dirty no matter how dumb he calls you lol.

Lol I would say the same thing about the Hintz/Stone collision if the teams were switched around. If Stone was a Star..which I am glad he isn't lol, I would still say it wasn't dirty. So, I know what I am talking about some even though Vegas fans "don't know hockey?" Lol. We are all dumb fans with no knowledge. The emotional fan would say that was a lunge. But I digress.

Originally posted by frankieuc68:
WTF is going on around here! Season is over and Diehard is popping off while Montana and SunD arguing about Stone/Hintz incident from 3 months ago. I love it! Continue on..

Just friendly chat haha. It's fun to exchange pleasantries when talking sports lol. Ppl hate Stone so much..must be jealousy

I already miss hockey.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I think diehard is anticipating NY re-signing Fourgiev.

Fourgiev broke him. But he's right though they fleece us lol
Originally posted by Montana:
Lol I would say the same thing about the Hintz/Stone collision if the teams were switched around. If Stone was a Star..which I am glad he isn't lol, I would still say it wasn't dirty. So, I know what I am talking about some even though Vegas fans "don't know hockey?" Lol. We are all dumb fans with no knowledge. The emotional fan would say that was a lunge. But I digress.

Just friendly chat haha. It's fun to exchange pleasantries when talking sports lol. Ppl hate Stone so much..must be jealousy


No, people hate your team, not just Stone. How can they hate him when he's always "hurt" and just shows up for the playoffs while the team got to use the loophole. Then they acquire players A or player B and just cut players like trash like your boy Marchessault and others. So he will be the next shiny toy this year? Lol.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
I already miss hockey.
Draft and free agency is coming up. Is Terry available? What do you need this offseason?
Go get Marchand before Montana's VEGAS sign him. 😂
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Jun 19, 2025 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ok this is actually cool.


I have an idea.. we should sign the Worm Corey Perry to help us get to the finals. Dude is the lucky charm to help you get there. Just don't play him once you get there.
SunD- Duchene resigned 4x18m. Who's going, who's staying?
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Draft and free agency is coming up. Is Terry available? What do you need this offseason?
Go get Marchand before Montana's VEGAS sign him. 😂
  • Terry is not available. Cap friendly deal, young leader on and off the ice, productive.
  • Bring The Worm back for his final two years. He can retire as a Duck as the Lord intended.
  • Mitchell. Marner. NOW.
  • Lock up the Dostwall, Mac T and the other young studs.
  • Avoid sexual harassment issues (looking at you, Coach).
  • Make the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed.
  • CHAMPIONSHIP!
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Fourgiev broke him. But he's right though they fleece us lol

No, people hate your team, not just Stone. How can they hate him when he's always "hurt" and just shows up for the playoffs while the team got to use the loophole. Then they acquire players A or player B and just cut players like trash like your boy Marchessault and others. So he will be the next shiny toy this year? Lol.
Draft and free agency is coming up. Is Terry available? What do you need this offseason?
Go get Marchand before Montana's VEGAS sign him. 😂



And no, Marchand will be Knighted
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone