49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 693 users in the forums

2023-24 Orlando Magic Thread

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Of course....
Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by crabman82:
Lol

Go Lol in your Pistons thread.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
I've missed every game in 2016..... It's my fault...lol
I was looking into going to a game soon but not the way there playing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
19-13 at the end of December

20-24 now

Originally posted by jrg:
19-13 at the end of December

20-24 now


Still like Scott....?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Still like Scott....?

His rotations are becoming frustrating.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Still like Scott....?

His rotations are becoming frustrating.

That's the problem I've had with him from the get go.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Still like Scott....?

His rotations are becoming frustrating.

That's the problem I've had with him from the get go.

A little more forgivable when you're winning.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
Big game for Aaron Gordon!

[ Edited by jrg on Jan 31, 2016 at 11:39 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
THEY WIN!

lol almost blew that lead too
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
@Spurs tonight

LEGGO
Fergs
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone