in no particular order.
tony romo
paul pierce
kevin garnett
brett favre
There are 691 users in the forums
The Most Disliked People In Sports
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:02 PM
- Dino
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,425
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:08 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
1. Kevin Garnett
2. Paul Pierce
3. Kyle Lohse
4. Jeff Van Gundy
5. Andrew Declercq
2. Paul Pierce
3. Kyle Lohse
4. Jeff Van Gundy
5. Andrew Declercq
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:16 PM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
no kobe?
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:29 PM
- silkyjohnson
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,481
anyway, my list goes like
1) Bob Arum
2) Landon Donovan
3) Kobe
4) Coach K & Duke's star player at the moment
5a) Roethlisberger
5b) Hines Ward
Edit: Forgot about Derek Fisher... he's right there with Kobe
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Jun 19, 2010 at 19:35:39 ]
1) Bob Arum
2) Landon Donovan
3) Kobe
4) Coach K & Duke's star player at the moment
5a) Roethlisberger
5b) Hines Ward
Edit: Forgot about Derek Fisher... he's right there with Kobe
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Jun 19, 2010 at 19:35:39 ]
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:33 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
1) Kobe Bryant
2) Kevin Garnett
3) Derek Fisher
4) Paul Pierce
5) Brett Favre
I can't believe anyone could dislike Gilbert Arenas. He is awesome.
2) Kevin Garnett
3) Derek Fisher
4) Paul Pierce
5) Brett Favre
I can't believe anyone could dislike Gilbert Arenas. He is awesome.
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:35 PM
- luv49rs
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 62,738
Kobe
Tom Brady
Derek Jeter
Albert Pujols
Rex Ryan
Tom Brady
Derek Jeter
Albert Pujols
Rex Ryan
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:39 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
1) Tom Brady
2) Tony Romo
3) AROID
4) David Ortiz
5) Kevin Garnett
6) Paul Pierce
7) Manny Ramirez
8) Lebron James
9) Randy Moss
10) Carmelo Anthony
Damn, I can't believe I didn't put Brett Favre. I give him legendary status of hatred.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jun 19, 2010 at 19:44:12 ]
2) Tony Romo
3) AROID
4) David Ortiz
5) Kevin Garnett
6) Paul Pierce
7) Manny Ramirez
8) Lebron James
9) Randy Moss
10) Carmelo Anthony
Damn, I can't believe I didn't put Brett Favre. I give him legendary status of hatred.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jun 19, 2010 at 19:44:12 ]
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:39 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Kobe
Tom Brady
Derek Jeter
Albert Pujols
Rex Ryan
I'm assuming this is due to being a Cubs fan? Or you just hate the guy?
Jun 19, 2010 at 7:54 PM
- nothing03
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,785
no particular order:
Kobe
Flopper aka Fisher
A-rod
Vick
Romo
Favre
Kobe
Flopper aka Fisher
A-rod
Vick
Romo
Favre
Jun 19, 2010 at 8:21 PM
- Ninerjohn
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,446
Brian Sabean
Chris Cohan
John York
Michael Vick
Jerry Jones
Chris Cohan
John York
Michael Vick
Jerry Jones
Jun 19, 2010 at 8:44 PM
- RogueStout
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,254
Originally posted by crzy:
I can't believe anyone could dislike Gilbert Arenas. He is awesome.
yeah what's up with that?

I don't follow basketball so I must have missed something.
Jun 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM
- StOnEy333
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 99,664
Originally posted by RogueStout:Originally posted by crzy:
I can't believe anyone could dislike Gilbert Arenas. He is awesome.
yeah what's up with that?
I don't follow basketball so I must have missed something.
Maybe it's the whole "suspended for bringing guns in the locker room" thing. Or maybe it's because he's paid like a superstar but is never on the court thing. Or maybe it's because of a whole bunch of other crap that he does that makes him seem douche-ish.
Jun 19, 2010 at 8:49 PM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Jun 19, 2010 at 8:54 PM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
1. Kobe Bryant
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Derek Jeter
5.Lebron James
6. Jay Cutler
7.John Elway
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Derek Jeter
5.Lebron James
6. Jay Cutler
7.John Elway