There are 265 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 10/11

We're looking good when we start our plays from the middle. Martinez and Krasic are putting some effort on the flanks. Krasic is being put in a more of a free roamer type role when attacking. Kinda like Messi.
DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milan is playing really dirty.
Why didn't Krasic go all the way? Not complaining, but just curious
[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Mar 5, 2011 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Why didn't Krasic go all the way? Not complaining, but just curious[curious]

Because he would have had to go through 2 world class defenders. haha. Matri looked like he had a better chance too.
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Because he would have had to go through 2 world class defenders. haha. Matri looked like he had a better chance too.

Both defenders we're back pdealing and side stepping, he had a better chance than Matri...

Also, I know you loved that "Whoosh" kick by Ibra

Both defenders we're back pdealing and side stepping, he had a better chance than Matri...

Also, I know you loved that "Whoosh" kick by Ibra

haha. yeah, he usually tries to do it himself. kinda surprised me too. Hmm, I guess I wasnt paying attention then.

haha. Ibra won't find the back of the net tonight. book it. he always disappears in big games.
Dammit Ibra.....
Strong 1st half by both squads, getting pissed off by the two British announcers bashing the fact it's scoreless, not to mention I don't think they could've namedropped the EPL any more times....need to find Fox Deportes channel ASAP
Strong 1st half by both squads, getting pissed off by the two British announcers bashing the fact it's scoreless, not to mention I don't think they could've namedropped the EPL any more times....need to find Fox Deportes channel ASAP

Damn you Comcast!!!!!! $8.00 extra a month my @$$!!!!!!!

watching on Fox Deportes is legit. They actually know their Serie A. Rarely do they mention the damn EPL.

watching on Fox Deportes is legit. They actually know their Serie A. Rarely do they mention the damn EPL.

Very true, but it's free on my 72" screen on HD, just want better announcers
OMG...WTF was that hole in the middle?
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha. we're down by one. now its time for Delneri's trademark defensive subs when down on the scoreboard.
Share 49ersWebzone