There are 588 users in the forums
All Time NBA League Game Thread
Jul 29, 2010 at 6:38 PM
- GameOver
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,170
So...did this just die? It is the offseason...
Jul 29, 2010 at 8:00 PM
- JustinMT
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,668
Originally posted by GameOver:
So...did this just die? It is the offseason...
I think its dead and the MLB one is practically dead now.
Aug 3, 2010 at 10:48 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
I'm gonna try to keep doing these when I can, whatever that's worth. I thought this was fun and I'd like to finish the season. And on that note...
(10-16) Boston 106, (15-13) Minnesota 71 link
Inspired by David Kahn's offseason, the Timberwolves set a season low for points as Boston wins by 35.
(10-16) Boston 106, (15-13) Minnesota 71 link
Inspired by David Kahn's offseason, the Timberwolves set a season low for points as Boston wins by 35.
Aug 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,441
I'll try to get some done too. I make a pledge to try to do at least two a day.
Aug 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
(16-14) Toronto 117, (15-10) New Orleans 102 link
Toronto's balanced attack overcomes LeBron's triple double.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 3, 2010 at 11:06:11 ]
Toronto's balanced attack overcomes LeBron's triple double.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 3, 2010 at 11:06:11 ]
Aug 3, 2010 at 11:05 AM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,441
I'll do Lakers @ New Jersey and Lakers @ Detroit
Aug 3, 2010 at 11:07 AM
- DaDDieO
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,553
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I'll do Lakers @ New Jersey and Lakers @ Detroit
GO NETS!!!


Aug 3, 2010 at 11:23 AM
- MoistButtCheeks
- MoistButtLeaks
- Posts: 57,486
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I'll try to get some done too. I make a pledge to try to do at least two a day.
I pledge 2 a week starting thurs....
Aug 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,441
KG's Triple Double fuels Lakers past Nets in Jersey
Lakers 103, Nets 98
Kevin Garnett's 20/11/10 nets him POTG honors.
Lakers 103, Nets 98
Kevin Garnett's 20/11/10 nets him POTG honors.
Aug 3, 2010 at 11:34 AM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,441
Paul's late steal seals the deal, Lakers win in Detoit
Lakers 109, Pistons 103
Bob Lanier makes the stat sheet his b***h with 19 points, 8 boards, 9 assists, 5 blocks and 3 steals, and earns POTG honors.
Lakers 109, Pistons 103
Bob Lanier makes the stat sheet his b***h with 19 points, 8 boards, 9 assists, 5 blocks and 3 steals, and earns POTG honors.
Aug 4, 2010 at 8:56 AM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,441
I'll do Portland @ Miami and then I'll do your mom, Delonte style.
Aug 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
I'll do Charlotte @ New York.
Aug 4, 2010 at 9:34 AM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,441
Blazers blaze by Heat in Miami, win by 33
Blazers 132, Heat 99
Kemp's 15 and 12 earns him POTG honors.
Blazers 132, Heat 99
Kemp's 15 and 12 earns him POTG honors.
Aug 4, 2010 at 9:47 AM
- LumpiaJeff
- Veteran
- Posts: 51,513
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Blazers blaze by Heat in Miami, win by 33
Blazers 132, Heat 99
Kemp's 15 and 12 earns him POTG honors.
HELL to the YES!
Aug 4, 2010 at 9:48 AM
- TheSixthRing
- Beer Gut
- Posts: 82,441
Looks like Whatifsports changed their policy on the duration they keep saved games. It was 6 months, but now it is 60 days.