LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 169 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Celtics

• SLICK
  • Veteran
The Celtics bench is such trash. If the refs call a tight game like they have, big advantage to LA.
Originally posted by SLICK:
The Celtics bench is such trash. If the refs call a tight game like they have, big advantage to LA.

Thanks for finally showing up.

And yeah, I dunno about all that. Your boys have gotten a crap load of calls that last few minutes.
Holy sh!t, that move by Gasol!!!
Tony Allen, single handedly keeping the C's in this game.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Thanks for finally showing up.

And yeah, I dunno about all that. Your boys have gotten a crap load of calls that last few minutes.

HAHA....Ive been watching the whole game. Figured I start posting....
winter x games... lakers game.... winter x games... lakers game

• SLICK
  • Veteran
I'm so torn on who I hate more at this point of the season.......Sheed or Big (|)
Bynum absolutely owns in the 1st. So what does Phil do? What he always does. Sits him down so the opposition can get back into the game.
The Lakers aren't even playing hard anymore... its so pathetic. Bynum was owning and they keep him on the bench.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Bynum absolutely owns in the 1st. So what does Phil do? What he always does. Sits him down so the opposition can get back into the game.

Yeah whats up with that?

• SLICK
  • Veteran
LOL at Van Gundy...

Yeah whats up with that?

Classic Phil. He has done that all season long. For the life of me I can't figure out why he does it.
WTF was that offensive call on Kobe?
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Perk........WOW!!!!!
Great officiating this game.
Share 49ersWebzone