LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 234 users in the forums

Tiger Woods seriously hurt in a car wreck

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by AC49er:

The so called affair lady!!!

what's up with us negro's and white women.

Like O.J. Simpson be sleeping with the enemy

Tiger is only part negro

And they are all pink on the inside
if true woods disgusts me!!!!!
Some great questions for Tiger....

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/10444906/20-questions-about-Tiger-Woods'-accident
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Some great questions for Tiger....

http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/10444906/20-questions-about-Tiger-Woods'-accident

yeah the whole thing is just weird and feels like there are a lot of pieces to the puzzle missing

i don't care, just hope the affair rumors aren't true
omg this is like SO exciting guys
i don't care if he's having an affair. I just wanna watch him play some damn golf.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
if true woods disgusts me!!!!!

Why, because he can get with women you can only dream of?

That chick is hot...I can see why he hit it.

Just telling it like it is.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoNiners:
i don't care if he's having an affair. I just wanna watch him play some damn golf.

I don't particularly care for golf....but even if I did, I wouldn't give a rat's ass about his private life.
Originally posted by kray28:

I don't particularly care for golf....but even if I did, I wouldn't give a rat's ass about his private life.

Private life? Are you serious? It's not his private life that matters here. It's him and his wife acting as if they are above the law. "Unavailable to talk to the police for days at a time."

If you or I did this we would get a DUI, be arrested, be denied future employment opportunities and lose our liscense for 1 year or more. Because it's Tiger the local police cover for him and brush it under the rug. Because he's rich and famous.

I guess it's different standards for different people. You gotta love the system.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Again, so what....most of the problem happened on their own property and no one was seriously hurt.

BFD.

IF there was a more serious crime and something of actual note (not gossip fodder) to investigate, I'd cry foul. But what they hell could they be hiding? Probably something private and personal, and something that is probably none of your fscking business.

are you guys happy now

he is going to speak sunday.... during NFL time (ie the games wont be affected, but espn and junk will)

idk where the part about woods giving hush money to the cops came from...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Private life? Are you serious? It's not his private life that matters here. It's him and his wife acting as if they are above the law. "Unavailable to talk to the police for days at a time."

If you or I did this we would get a DUI, be arrested, be denied future employment opportunities and lose our liscense for 1 year or more. Because it's Tiger the local police cover for him and brush it under the rug. Because he's rich and famous.

I guess it's different standards for different people. You gotta love the system.

I don't care about standards, I just wanna watch him play some golf. I will admit though that sometimes "the system" is pretty f**ked up. I.E. Donte Stallworth

Not if there isnt a cop around
  • TheNatureBoy
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by AC49er:

The so called affair lady!!!

what's up with us negro's and white women.

Like O.J. Simpson be sleeping with the enemy

Tiger is only part negro

And they are all pink on the inside

That lol
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Not if there isnt a cop around

But a cop was there after the 9-1-1 call, right? A regular person would have probably been arrested. A regular person almost certainly wouldn't get away with delaying the progress of a police investigation like this.

Arrested for what?

How is he delaying an investigation? He doesnt have to say anything to the cops
Share 49ersWebzone