There are 176 users in the forums

Tiger Woods seriously hurt in a car wreck

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
he's released from the hospital but charges are pending. do not get what he would be charged with.

probably reckless driving. And if he was in a emotional state he may have admitted hitting it on purpose. That will get you some charges.
Originally posted by iohk:
i thought he was in serious condition..?

that's what they said initially but apprently not serious enough. he has been released from the hospital. that's what Tim Brando of CBS reported minutes ago.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Asian drivers.

i want but i'm going to

ok my bad.

Damn, half asian drivers.
Black friday deals are serious.

rushing to get his broad something ended up being rushed somewhere else himself.

Have you seen his wifey? She's like ...a ten.

If he had dibs on some Victorias secret deals, I would totally understand.
Black friday deals are serious.

rushing to get his broad something ended up being rushed somewhere else himself.

Have you seen his wifey? She's like ...a ten.

If he had dibs on some Victorias secret deals, I would totally understand.

Lots of money gets you a hot wife.

What are his injuries?
face laceration reported by cbs during aurburn-alabama game.

What's "serious" for Tiger Woods is breaking a nail for the regular person.
Originally posted by Leathaface:

What's "serious" for Tiger Woods is breaking a nail for the regular person.

good one,
He's already released from the hospital! Geez. Not blaming him but the media is ridiculous...but I guess that's the understatement of all time.
sucks

Originally posted by Leathaface:
He's already released from the hospital! Geez. Not blaming him but the media is ridiculous...but I guess that's the understatement of all time.

every 10-15 minutes Tim Brando of CBS keeps updating as if dude's about to meet his maker and earn a perminate 6x6 cell in motherearth.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Suck it up Tiger.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

that's what they said initially but apprently not serious enough. he has been released from the hospital. that's what Tim Brando of CBS reported minutes ago.

I think the serious condition thing is just a stunt by news media to get viewers to watch their coverage.
Originally posted by GEEK:

I think the serious condition thing is just a stunt by news media to get viewers to watch their coverage.

viewer hogs
Something is missing in this story. You don't go 33 mph in your driveway into a fire hydrant and a tree by being sober...

Somebody is covering something for Tiger. What did he give the cops $10,000 each in cash? Chump change for him. My guess would be they are covering up a DUI. Different rules for different folks. If you or I did it this would be a DUI on your record forever and loss of your liscense for 1 year or so. But Tiger does it and pays off some cops and it's home free. You gotta love the system.
Share 49ersWebzone