Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 475 users in the forums

All TIME NBA MOCK DRAFT

Okay I take 7 foot 1




Yes Mr Rollins told many a player to "Get that s**t outta here".

2542 blocks. I believe he is currently 8th or 9th all time.


He couldn't really find the basket but in his best season averaging 4 blocks 9 rebounds and 8 points, I dont mind him playing as my backup center.

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 10, 2010 at 02:45:42 ]
Bucks and the Dubs are the best teams.

Magic vs. Penny
Robertson vs. Wade
Melo vs. Sprewell
vs. Shaq

I wud pay top dolla to see dat happen !
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm taking Maurice Stokes. What a depressing story.

http://espn.go.com/classic/biography/s/stokes_maurice.html



NBA Rookie of the Year in 1955-1956.
2nd team All-NBA for all 3 years in league.
Permanently paralyzed after hitting his head in his last game at the end of the 1957-1958 season.

Quote:

Stokes made an immediate impact, getting 32 points, 20 rebounds and eight assists in his NBA debut. He went on to average 16.8 points in 1955-56 and a league-best 16.3 rebounds, snatching a franchise-record 38 in one game, and was voted the NBA's Rookie of the Year


Quote:
"The first great, athletic power forward," Bob Cousy said years later. "He was Karl Malone with more finesse."


Quote:
"Maurice Stokes was a moose of a man, the first star the franchise had. At six feet seven and 250 pounds, he was stronger and a better shooter than Elgin Baylor."
--Oscar Robertson



I'm not gonna lie - that s**t brought a tear to my eye.

me too
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Okay I take 7 foot 1




Yes Mr Rollins told many a player to "Get that s**t outta here".

2542 blocks. I believe he is currently 8th or 9th all time.


He couldn't really find the basket but in his best season averaging 4 blocks 9 rebounds and 8 points, I dont mind him playing as my backup center.

Argh! I was hoping he'd be available in about 2 more rounds.

And because he's not, I'll post this:



Bonus points to Charles Oakley for pointing in Tree Rollins face after the slam.

[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Jan 10, 2010 at 09:56:54 ]
haha good stuff sixth... I will return the favor sir.

Dang MJ's defender fell on his ass with that palm ball pass fake.

You funny man.

And that was an offensive foul!

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 10, 2010 at 10:08:11 ]
My first pick...really one of my favorite players growing up:


Reggie Lewis

The Captain who took the torch from Bird after he left.

R.I.P. Reggie



[ Edited by phiLthyphiL on Jan 10, 2010 at 10:31:51 ]
Nice pick, Phil
crosses off list.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Nice pick, Phil

Thanks...I think one of the first compliments I've gotten this whole draft, haha.

My second pick..give me the RIFLEMAN.






I swear, 'Toine got his celebrations from Chuck.
Phil... 2 solid picks at this point in the draft. Had them both on my radar for next round.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Phil... 2 solid picks at this point in the draft. Had them both on my radar for next round.

Thanks...looking back at it..I wish I woulda nabbed Baron instead of Starbury, but oh well. I'll trade next year's mock draft 12th rounder and Starbury for Baron.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 40,285
Anyone remember the pregame dance that Reggie MIller and Mark Jackson used to do? I've been searching for video of that for years.
What's your next pick MBC? I wanna search youtube for more embarrassing moments.
Red Rover Red Rover send RUDY T right over.

Career 17 and 8. Best season 24-8-3...

Coached da LAKERS!
Beat Bladder Cancer
Overcame alcoholism
Came back after a life threating punch delivered ina game Sixth you better not post that video.

This man is tough. Okay guys Sorry i have a flare for the dramatics.




[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 10, 2010 at 12:27:54 ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Red Rover Red Rover send RUDY T right over.

Career 17 and 8. Best season 24-8-3...

Coached da LAKERS!
Beat Bladder Cancer
Overcame alcoholism
Came back after a life threating punch delivered ina game Sixth you better not post that video.

This man is tough. Okay guys Sorry i have a flare for the dramatics.



First thing I thought when I saw Rudy T
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone