LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 336 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I like Rondo alot, but I hope this doesn't stop them from sigining someone else.

It's a fair contract for both sides, IMO.

It is and Ray Allen comes off the books at the end of the year. I've kind of had my heart set on Joe Johnson, and would much rather have him than Rondo. Hopefully we can get both, not really sure if anyone else comes off the books next year tho.

Even with Allen off of the books, you wouldn't have had the cap room for Johnson. I'd bet that he ends up with the Knicks.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
jesus christ. celtics defense is amazing so far this year.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I like Rondo alot, but I hope this doesn't stop them from sigining someone else.

It is and Ray Allen comes off the books at the end of the year. I've kind of had my heart set on Joe Johnson, and would much rather have him than Rondo. Hopefully we can get both, not really sure if anyone else comes off the books next year tho.

Even with Allen off of the books, you wouldn't have had the cap room for Johnson. I'd bet that he ends up with the Knicks.

From what I hear on NY radio, assuming no LeBron they want Bosh and Wade or Amare and Wade.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
jesus christ. celtics defense is amazing so far this year.

I cant wait till they play someone. These games are very boring so far.

From what I hear on NY radio, assuming no LeBron they want Bosh and Wade or Amare and Wade.

They can want all they'd like, but they're going to have to be able to trade Eddy Curry before they can get 2 studs, due to cap implications.
LOL. Apparently the Rondo/CP3 scuffle started when Rondo gently reminded him that he has a ring and Paul doesn't...and said he never would.

BTW...I love that kinda stuff. I love that Rondo rubs it in his face, and I love that CP3 cares enough about it to go after him for it.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Nov 3, 2009 at 22:10:02 ]

They can want all they'd like, but they're going to have to be able to trade Eddy Curry before they can get 2 studs, due to cap implications.

No one will want this fat f**k
LOL. Apparently the Rondo/CP3 scuffle started when Rondo gently reminded him that he has a ring and Paul doesn't...and said he never would.

BTW...I love that kinda stuff. I love that Rondo rubs it in his face, and I love that CP3 cares enough about it to go after him for it.

Haha never knew Rondo was a trash talker (Bird would be proud)--but I guess they all are as we can't really hear what they're saying on the court unless you're sitting courtside.

Chris Paul is having a tough start to the season. He has a big mouth too but the boy wants to win and brings the fire to the game and you have to respect that.
6th game in 9 days?

I was only able to listen to the 2nd quarter on NBA radio---said they looked sluggish and were down 8 going into the 2nd half. Rondo to the rescue with 18 pts and the C's escape 92-90 and remain unbeaten.
'Big Baby' wants to play in NFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=4625777

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
'Big Baby' wants to play in NFL

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=4625777

He sux. I hate him.

Phoenix tonight!!!!!!
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Shotty 1st half. No D, poor shooting.

KG has looked slow so far this year. Still early, but he doesn't seem to have the legs he once had.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Looks like the C's are going down. Poor effort tonight....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
HUGE 3 by Nash..107-100 Suns
7th game in 11 days. 4th game in 5 nights. This is too much for the elderly Celtics even with the sleep doctor's prescription. Sheed--at this pace we're not shooting for 72-10, it's now a 69-13 pace.
Share 49ersWebzone