LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 323 users in the forums

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Any of you cats going to the Wash game tomorrow? Dollar beers, and $10 seats? I'll be there... should be a rowdy game.

Even though this team isn't 500, I love this team. No egos, no wannabe stars, no BS. Ball movement and everyone contributes and plays hard. Westphal has surprised the hell out of me. Enjoying the Portland game right now.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Any of you cats going to the Wash game tomorrow? Dollar beers, and $10 seats? I'll be there... should be a rowdy game.

Even though this team isn't 500, I love this team. No egos, no wannabe stars, no BS. Ball movement and everyone contributes and plays hard. Westphal has surprised the hell out of me. Enjoying the Portland game right now.

Me and a buddy are going.....and man, this Portland game is nice...Beno is on FIRE lol.
Originally posted by JD81:

Me and a buddy are going.....and man, this Portland game is nice...Beno is on FIRE lol.

TURN THE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS ON!!! haha
Beno!

Great first half. Let's close it out.
What happened? 4th quarter collapse?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Yep, the usual collapse. Offense fell apart and couldn't get a stop.

My Postgame Thoughts
Originally posted by SacRock14:

My Postgame Thoughts

That's you SacRock? Nice read man. Spencer has been disappointing with his jumper. He needs to hit that, it's all about confidence with that shot. We know he has the ability to hit that... Tonight is the first night I really wanted K Mart back in there. He would help a lot in these close road games.

Btw, I was wrong about JT before the year began and you set me straight. He is solid. Keep up the good writing.

My Postgame Thoughts

That's you SacRock? Nice read man. Spencer has been disappointing with his jumper. He needs to hit that, it's all about confidence with that shot. We know he has the ability to hit that... Tonight is the first night I really wanted K Mart back in there. He would help a lot in these close road games.

Btw, I was wrong about JT before the year began and you set me straight. He is solid. Keep up the good writing.

Thanks man. You nailed it with Spencer. His confidence is so low. He was pretty much useless tonight -- getting killed underneath and doing nothing on offense.

JT is always active. He goes through rough stretches just like Spencer but he's usually reliable rebounding and playing D.

These games are killing me...

My Postgame Thoughts

Thanks man. You nailed it with Spencer. His confidence is so low. He was pretty much useless tonight -- getting killed underneath and doing nothing on offense.

JT is always active. He goes through rough stretches just like Spencer but he's usually reliable rebounding and playing D.

These games are killing me...[/quote

Yeah, these close road games are disappointing as hell... reminds me of another team I like...

[ Edited by sacniner on Dec 15, 2009 at 22:43:36 ]

My Postgame Thoughts

Yeah, I was keeping track thru my iPHone, I noticed they were up in the 3rd.

We found another way to urinate away a road game. Just get 1 freaking win on the road please!!!
  • iohk
  • Veteran
it hurts me to see arco so dead, used to be the loudest arena in the nba
Arco wasn't dead tonight!

Tyreke Evans...what can I say.
Arco wasn't dead tonight!

Tyreke Evans...what can I say.

$1 beer night to draw a crowd for our only national game of the year.
Tyreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke!!!!! Can't believe we almost choked that away though. We should've won by a lot more. Glad to see there were actually people at arco though. Maybe we can get flexed into a few more national TV games like tonight, and do a few more 1 dollar beers.
Share 49ersWebzone