LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 113 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks Off-Season Thread ***

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
The team wins two in a row on the road and no one chimes in about it. I think we're all tired of the teases of the regular season...

Yea. Like I have said....wake me up when the playoffs are here. I have talked with alot of sharks fans and of course they are excited about the wins....but they are waiting for the same results in the post season...
The team wins two in a row on the road and no one chimes in about it. I think we're all tired of the teases of the regular season...

its sunday man

I didnt even know the sharks played today (im kinda stressing over a midterm and wouldnt have watched the game anyway)
Originally posted by NickV:

Yea. Like I have said....wake me up when the playoffs are here. I have talked with alot of sharks fans and of course they are excited about the wins....but they are waiting for the same results in the post season...

ditto, we all know were going to the playoffs. yes wins are sweet but im waiting till may. by the way greiss was awesome last night
Winner of tonight's game will be in first place tomorrow. I'm hoping it's us.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I dont think it matters who is in first yet.

We don't even have a healthy squad.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I dont think it matters who is in first yet.

We don't even have a healthy squad.

Well I know, but it makes me feel better inside for the time being.
Since when were the Queens any good? Did they do anything special this offseason?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Since when were the Queens any good? Did they do anything special this offseason?

They always had talent except in the goalie area, quick seems like a good fit.

Also, 2nd season under head coach Terry Murray.
no f**king way the damn kings are better than us. are they????? i hate these stupid bs goals we give up
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
no f**king way the damn kings are better than us. are they????? i hate these stupid bs goals we give up

Sharks aren't running on full cylinders

they need to get their s**t together

marleau is f**king awesome
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
marleau is f**king awesome
Wow. I thought after the Kings scored the first one in the shootout that it'd be over. Gosh am I glad it wasn't.

Scary win though. Thank goodness for Nabby..
clowe finally did something good. hopefully he starts scoring
damn we cant catch a break

two of our best shooters were out - Seto and Pavs

Glad we won though

Take the "A" of Jumbo, give it to patty
Share 49ersWebzone