Jerry Rice > Larry Fitzgerald

• Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Not 1st year eligible worthy, IMO.

lol what?

You heard the man. He's leading the contingent that's petitioning Rick Fox for the HALL.

(Whaaaat? He's eligible, too!)

IMO, the best player who isn't in the HOF is Sidney Moncrief. If he played for a better team, he'd be in, IMO. Excellent scorer and all around offensive player, and is in the Top 5 best perimeter defenders I've ever seen. Right on the same level with Pippen & Gary Payton. I doubt he'll ever get in though.
Sidney Moncrief was a bad motha shut you mouth ive always liked his game, he should get in
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Sid the Squid is a Warriors assistant now. I want him to take over for Don Nelson.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
IMO, the best player who isn't in the HOF is Sidney Moncrief. If he played for a better team, he'd be in, IMO. Excellent scorer and all around offensive player, and is in the Top 5 best perimeter defenders I've ever seen. Right on the same level with Pippen & Gary Payton. I doubt he'll ever get in though.

How about Artis Gilmore?

He had a nice 'fro, too.

Yes. Him & Spencer Haywood should be in too.

It's funny, Gilmore was 7'2", but he was often listed at 7'7" on account of the righteous fro.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
What is the best HOF class of basketball? This year is pretty darn good, but is it the best. Crzy, Pete and anyone who follows it closely...opinions?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
What is the best HOF class of basketball? This year is pretty darn good, but is it the best. Crzy, Pete and anyone who follows it closely...opinions?

I think it's the best. The other two that are up there are Oscar Robertson/Jerry West/Jerry Lucas & Walt Frazier/Pete Maravich/Rick Barry.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I think it's the best. The other two that are up there are Oscar Robertson/Jerry West/Jerry Lucas & Walt Frazier/Pete Maravich/Rick Barry.

Those are 2 pretty strong ones, too. Here we go again with this "Who is the best" stuff.
All hail King Jorad and his minions.

who's Jorad

Originally posted by BigRon:

who's Jorad

The original post was a typo.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

who's Jorad

The original post was a typo.

Yeah.....I messed up
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

who's Jorad

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jorad

Jorad was a Force-sensitive Human male member of the Jedi Order during the waning years of the Galactic Republic. At the end of the Clone Wars, the Republic was reformed into the Galactic Empire. The new government was hostile to the Jedi, and began hunting them down. Jorad became a wanted man and he was captured by members of the Inquisitorius, a group of Dark Side Adepts who served the Empire as Jedi hunters. They turned Jorad to the dark side of the Force, and he himself became an Inquisitor. Jorad was sent to carry out his new duties on the planet Prakith, where the headquarters of the Inquisitorius was located. He carried out patrols in the planet's capital, Prak City, where he searched for Force-users. When a team of Alderaanian Resistance agents traveled to Prakith to free Jedi Master Denia, who had been captured by the Inquisitorius, Jorad located the agents in Prak City. He engaged them in combat and attempted to capture them.

Originally posted by crzy:

who's Jorad

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jorad

Jorad was a Force-sensitive Human male member of the Jedi Order during the waning years of the Galactic Republic. At the end of the Clone Wars, the Republic was reformed into the Galactic Empire. The new government was hostile to the Jedi, and began hunting them down. Jorad became a wanted man and he was captured by members of the Inquisitorius, a group of Dark Side Adepts who served the Empire as Jedi hunters. They turned Jorad to the dark side of the Force, and he himself became an Inquisitor. Jorad was sent to carry out his new duties on the planet Prakith, where the headquarters of the Inquisitorius was located. He carried out patrols in the planet's capital, Prak City, where he searched for Force-users. When a team of Alderaanian Resistance agents traveled to Prakith to free Jedi Master Denia, who had been captured by the Inquisitorius, Jorad located the agents in Prak City. He engaged them in combat and attempted to capture them.

Jorad ain't got sh!t on Mace Windu

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
^^ I still can't believe that little whining p***y killed him. How stupid.
Share 49ersWebzone