LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 423 users in the forums

Jordan's Still Ballin

Originally posted by hklar17:

"I don't want to be compared with Michael. Let me do me."

Be careful Kobe, if we let you do you, you may be defending yourself in court from yourself.
Originally posted by hklar17:

"Your talking about the greatest player to ever play the game...." - Kobe
Noone will be better than Jordan,

He's the GOAT.
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Noone will be better than Jordan,

He's the GOAT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StKr1optuCY&feature=related

by those results i would say your statement is correct
  • Paul
  • Veteran
he will come out of retirement
They're doing a Top 23 of MJ moments on ESPN. link Thought you guys would like that.

Gotta love the hotly contested jump shots, lol.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 30, 2009 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
They're doing a Top 23 of MJ moments on ESPN. link Thought you guys would like that.

I like how they have daily videos that lead up to his induction , good stuff.

look at the end of video 21, his game winner against the hawks, looks like we know where Kobe got his mean face from
Originally posted by valrod33:

look at the end of video 21, his game winner against the hawks, looks like we know where Kobe got his mean face from

Yeah, Michael Jordan invented intensity. Kobe's such a jocker.

I didn't catch that. I was too fascinated with the lockdown 90's defense that Steve Smith and the other guy were(n't) playing, and wondering why Jordan would double team a post up player when his team was up by three with 10 seconds left so Muggsy Bogues could get a wide open 3. (Hornets vid)

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Aug 31, 2009 at 09:43:55 ]

Originally posted by valrod33:

Yeah, Michael Jordan invented intensity. Kobe's such a jocker.

I didn't catch that. I was too fascinated with the lockdown 90's defense that Steve Smith and the other guy were(n't) playing, and wondering why Jordan would double team a post up player when his team was up by three with 10 seconds left so Muggsy Bogues could get a wide open 3. (Hornets vid)

Jordan double teamed off bogues, cuz he wanted to hit the game winner that night duh
Bogues and Jordan were tight, i mean he did have him cast in space jam
Share 49ersWebzone