There are 209 users in the forums

Official 2009 #24 Cal Bears Football Thread

Originally posted by AC49er:
AP rank #12

I don't know about your team. Riley is such a random and despite Best's numbers I'm still not that impressed by him. I mean he got 700 yards, almost half of his total, against Washington, Washington St, and Stanford.

Your WR's are still a work in progress since 2 years back when almost everyone graduated.

But you guys do have a great O-Line and D-Line. I see you finishing at #3 in the PAC, maybe #15-20 ranking.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
AP rank #12

I don't know about your team. Riley is such a random and despite Best's numbers I'm still not that impressed by him. I mean he got 700 yards, almost half of his total, against Washington, Washington St, and Stanford.

Your WR's are still a work in progress since 2 years back when almost everyone graduated.

But you guys do have a great O-Line and D-Line. I see you finishing at #3 in the PAC, maybe #15-20 ranking.
ASU
Originally posted by billybonka:
AP rank #12

ASU

I don't get it
Originally posted by billybonka:
AP rank #12

ASU

I don't get it

I think he's trying to say ASU's not that good?????
Riley named starter today. SEPT. 5th is almost here!!!!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Riley named starter today. SEPT. 5th is almost here!!!!

I hope we push Marylands ish in. Do they still have that qb that looked like f**kin Napoleon Dynamite? I hope we sack that f**ker 10 times. And that JB goes nuts for 150+ yards.
For anybody looking to catch up on the Bears....

Cal
Cal manufactures RB's , but this one is special.

Lets get it this year Cal !

CAL depth chart

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/pac10/0-11-133/A-look-at-California-s-new-depth-chart.html?post=true

Verran Tucker won a starting spot at WR.
6 days till MAryland!!!!!!

i'm very excited
I'll be at work
Originally posted by teeohh:

i'm very excited

teeohh you going to the game?
Originally posted by teeohh:

i'm very excited

teeohh you going to the game?

not sure i may have a family commitment, but i will be in the alumni section for others
saturday
Share 49ersWebzone