There are 180 users in the forums

NBA Rumors Thread

Originally posted by crzy:
Ryan Anderson is young Troy Murphy without the rebounding. Underrated.

I can't figure out if you're complimenting or insulting him.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Troy Murphy, on a rookie contract, as a backup power forward, is a positive asset.

It was only when the Warriors gave him $60 million and tried to build their frontcourt around him that he became a negative asset.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Troy Murphy, on a rookie contract, as a backup power forward, is a positive asset.

It was only when the Warriors gave him $60 million and tried to build their frontcourt around him that he became a negative asset.

Fair enough.
Korver decides to stay in Utah while Okur and Boozer seem ready to opt out.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Exactly..Anderson fits into our offense perfectly..can shoot the 3.

Best case scenario = Troy Murphy

Worst case scenario = Brian Cook

As long as hes not Brian Cook, it'll be an improvement over Tony Battie.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

We kinda needed Korver to opt out. Free up some cap room. I really don't what to think about Boozer, Milsap, and Okur. That's an extremely difficult decision for us.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

We kinda needed Korver to opt out. Free up some cap room. I really don't what to think about Boozer, Milsap, and Okur. That's an extremely difficult decision for us.

I wanted Korver to leave too last year just did it for me especially with Brewer's development. I think we woulda been just fine without him but I think he knew he wouldn't make as much money if he opted out so he stayed. I'm ok with Booze leaving but we need Milsap and Okur next year or we'll probably not contend for the playoffs. I doubt this will happen but I hope we keep Almond I think he has a lot of potential as a shooter but just hasn't had the chance to show it outside of the D-League.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by dobophile:
I just heard a rumor that the Spurs are going to win it all.

That one was quickly shot down by Pop. He said "We've made some great moves so far, but we still are light-years behind the Lakers, in terms of talent and chemistry."

Typical Pop disinformation. You fell for it.

Yep, Spurs are winning it.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Seriously...we all know the only reason Kobe got it this year was to polish it up real nice for LeBron.

Man I can't wait until LeBron takes all of Kobe's "youngest ever" records and then follows that up with 6-8 Championships. In a matter of years everyone will be saying "Kobe who?" His window of greatness will be so damn small.

You ain't got s**t on Legler.

I revel in his hate. It makes me stronger.

and then lebron will have to answer all the critics saying that he cant win one without shaq if he wins one this year...
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
I just heard a rumor that the Spurs are going to win it all.

That one was quickly shot down by Pop. He said "We've made some great moves so far, but we still are light-years behind the Lakers, in terms of talent and chemistry."

Typical Pop disinformation. You fell for it.

Yep, Spurs are winning it.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Seriously...we all know the only reason Kobe got it this year was to polish it up real nice for LeBron.

Man I can't wait until LeBron takes all of Kobe's "youngest ever" records and then follows that up with 6-8 Championships. In a matter of years everyone will be saying "Kobe who?" His window of greatness will be so damn small.

You ain't got s**t on Legler.

I revel in his hate. It makes me stronger.

and then lebron will have to answer all the critics saying that he cant win one without shaq if he wins one this year...

He'll win one.....just not in a Cleveland uniform.
Carlos is staying!!! SUCK IT DETROIT!!!!We'll at least be playoff contenders then.

Carlos is staying!!! SUCK IT DETROIT!!!!We'll at least be playoff contenders then.

my guess is they take okur from you guys then because theyve needed a center forever and they need shooting bad. who is going to play c for you guys next year?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

my guess is they take okur from you guys then because theyve needed a center forever and they need shooting bad. who is going to play c for you guys next year?

Seriously thats my biggest concern cuz I think one of my earlier posts says this but I wanted Okur back more then Carlos just b/c he's such a great outside threat and he's pretty clutch. Right now we have Jarron Collins who I hope is a FA b/c I want him gone, Kosta Koufos who's still growing as a player but showed some flashes last year, Kyrylo Fesenkos who is extremely raw, and our 2nd round pick Goran Suton who I hope turns out to be decent. My guess is we grab some other mediocre center if Okur leaves. Utah just doesn't have the money to get anyone else until next year.
Okur is staying as well, according to espn.com
OMG the Jazz are back to contenders if they can stay healthy and resign Millsap. They'd only have the luxary tax for a year so I think they'll do it.
OMG the Jazz are back to contenders if they can stay healthy and resign Millsap. They'd only have the luxary tax for a year so I think they'll do it.

Contenders to get blown out by Los Angeles again.
Share 49ersWebzone