LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 209 users in the forums

Shaq to Cleveland finalized

And so the Cavs win it all in 2010, well maybe not but I doubt it will be LA again.
If boston signs Wallace, that would be a bigger move on the court than it would look on paper. Next years playoffs could be fun to watch next year for the fisrt time in years.
  • WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Whats bigger..One of Shaq's thighs or Lebron's lower body?..
Originally posted by WillisWillKilYou:
Whats bigger..One of Shaq's thighs or Lebron's lower body?..

why are you interested in the lower extremities in Shaq or LeBron?
Does Danny Ferry understand that they still need another perimeter player that can create his own shot? They aren't favorites IMO.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jigga:
Does Danny Ferry understand that they still need another perimeter player that can create his own shot? They aren't favorites IMO.

LeBron took Artest out to dinner a few night ago trying to persuade him to join the Cavs, and they had interest in Ariza. Now the focus is on Linas Kleiza and Anthony Parker.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

LeBron took Artest out to dinner a few night ago trying to persuade him to join the Cavs, and they had interest in Ariza. Now the focus is on Linas Kleiza and Anthony Parker.

what happened with the talk about Villanueva?
Originally posted by backontop:

Charlie? He agreed on principle with Detroit 2 days ago.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

gotcha

gotcha

Along with Gordon to Detroit. I think at this point Cleveland is focused on retaining Varajao.

gotcha

Along with Gordon to Detroit. I think at this point Cleveland is focused on retaining Varajao.

I think they need some outside shooters. Orlando killed them in the playoffs. Exchanging 3 pts for them to every 2 pts of yours will not win you the game

gotcha

I think they need some outside shooters. Orlando killed them in the playoffs. Exchanging 3 pts for them to every 2 pts of yours will not win you the game

Marion to the Cavs may be a possibility. Not a guy that can create his own shot, per se, but a good player nonetheless.
waste of 20 plus million for cleveland
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

gotcha

Marion to the Cavs may be a possibility. Not a guy that can create his own shot, per se, but a good player nonetheless.

If Cleveland can get an outside shooter who can create a shot I can see them winning the championship a few years in a row as long as nothing major happens, like lebron moving to be with his boy JayZ
Originally posted by crzy:
I don't think this puts Cleveland over the top, but it's going to be so fun to watch

Shag going to Cleveland .

"Welcome to Cleveland Plus—a thriving community that’s unique, affordable and exciting! It’s where lifestyles range from the rural to the suburban to the urban. It’s right where you belong. "
C'mon, Rog. What're you doing?
Share 49ersWebzone