Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
any predictions

Any links lol

google " r e d d i t b o x i n g s t r e a m " and you'll find a bunch
Garcia 10-9

I don't like that Garcia is just standing right in front
Tank knocks him down in Rd 2, 19-18 Tank
3 toss up, Tank looks like he's starting to sit down but they're both posing too much
I'll give Davis 4 but not by much
Ryan is too timid, he had a few opportunities to land his right hand after Davis whiffed
Garcia round 6, started to land more

Davis drops him for good with a weird body shot
Tank's left is the best in the biz.

Garcia would have been better off letting Tank be the aggressor .
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Tank's left is the best in the biz.

Garcia would have been better off letting Tank be the aggressor .

no one bothered to teach him how to fight tall. There were many instances where Davis missed and Ryan had a reasonable time frame to nail him with a counter but didn't.

Then again, he had Joe Goosen as his coach whose claim to fame is telling Diego Corrales to "get inside on him" after eating a two knockdown deficit against Jose Luis Castillo and somehow lucked into that one
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
no one bothered to teach him how to fight tall. There were many instances where Davis missed and Ryan had a reasonable time frame to nail him with a counter but didn't.

Then again, he had Joe Goosen as his coach whose claim to fame is telling Diego Corrales to "get inside on him" after eating a two knockdown deficit against Jose Luis Castillo and somehow lucked into that one

1st sentence all day.
Seems like Garce was struggling with that rehydration clause but like we all thought here, Garce loses.

He even looked a lot more polished but needs a better trainer and more experience.
Share 49ersWebzone