There are 176 users in the forums

***Official Boxing Thread***

Anyone catch the Tszyu / Harrison fight?

The kid has some power.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nFZBCOUdIRY
Originally posted by LockyersLeftBoot:

The kid has some power.

Yeah was not impressed though.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by LockyersLeftBoot:

The kid has some power.

Yeah was not impressed though.

No doubt Harrison was his highest profile fight to date. Charlo will be another step up in class. I guess we'll find out then if Tszyu is more than just his last name…
Benevidez vs Plant tonight LETS GO

Plant has been on a tear since losing his eyesight to Canelo.

Dude is turning into a beast.

Someone needs to stop this.
I know these guys need to sell the fight but these fake ass beefs these dudes try to create are lame.
Originally posted by teylo31:
I know these guys need to sell the fight but these fake ass beefs these dudes try to create are lame.

I mean, when you fight someone, no cheating, no getting jumped, one on one..there is at least a TINY bit of respect for one another after throwing a fair squabble. IDK . It's human nature I guess. Now if someone does try to pull some bs, then that level goes down.
anyways, here's some highlights:
https://www.pcgamer.com/undisputed-boxing-game-interview-GDC/

A boxing fan with no game dev experience quit his job to make a technical boxing sim—now the world's best pros want to be in it
Fight of the year tomorrow night

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Nah.

I never understood the hype Mikey Garcia got.

Social media darling. He looks somewhat fast but lacks power and some ,well , heart.

Rooting for Garcia to shut the weirdo ass tank fans up. Give the edge to Davis based on footwork and that wicked uppercut.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Nah.

I never understood the hype Mikey Garcia got.

Social media darling. He looks somewhat fast but lacks power and some ,well , heart.

He definitely doesn't lack power. He is basically faster than Amir Khan with more thudding shots. Also if he lacked heart he wouldn't have recuperated from being dropped by a perfect shot by Luke Campbell.

My concern for this fight is Ryan is going to be too goaded into trading fire with Tank and give him too much of an opportunity to land his left uppercut. If he wants to make this fight easy he will let Tank take the lead while forcing him to reach, then when Tank is over extended, chin check him while he's wide open. I don't think he's made that way though and whoever lands the best punch will probably be in the running for KO of the year.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Rooting for Garcia to shut the weirdo ass tank fans up. Give the edge to Davis based on footwork and that wicked uppercut.

He is Vegas fave, but there must be lots of sharp money coming in For Garcia bc odds are changing in his favor a lot
  • da209
  • Veteran
anyone have a link to fight tonight
Share 49ersWebzone