LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

PYMWYMI, Year 3.... (2008-2009)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
what a bunch of p#ssies ...

In offense the 9ers have the pieces of the puzzle they just needed somone to put it together and combine it with the sick D we're gonna have.....I will call it right now

12-4 (or better)
#1 NFC West

and we will be batteling out for homefield advantage in the playoffs....
I have spoken
10-6 It can't get any worse......can it?
9-7 tied for division title.
They play much the same schedule as we do.
Originally posted by spud134:
Seems like you post this earlier every year. We don't have a full roster yet, and there will be injuries in training camp. So how about asking the week before the first preseason game? Even better would be the week before the first regular season game.

It's not a rocket science and you have until the the start of training camp to make a guess... or not.

Feel free to chime in...

• spud134
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by spud134:
Seems like you post this earlier every year. We don't have a full roster yet, and there will be injuries in training camp. So how about asking the week before the first preseason game? Even better would be the week before the first regular season game.

It's not a rocket science and you have until the the start of training camp to make a guess... or not.

Feel free to chime in...

OK, cool. Please don't lock until then. Plus -- it's not like I've come even close before -- I'm always WAY too optimistic about my team.
Ill go with 9-7
I hesitantly say 8-8.

I'm really concerned about our OT situation. We better pray that Jennings and Snyder are never hurt at the same time or our record will go south pretty quickly despite all of our improvements across the board.
  • greenlion210
  • Info N/A
Very cautiosly I'll say 9-7.
8-8
I think we will be 8-8 or 9-7. If I have to chose I will pick 8-8 and hope I am wrong.

7-9

Martz finally realize he has too little to work with.
Nolan promises success & gets to stay... again.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
6-10
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tim4949:
what a bunch of p#ssies ...

In offense the 9ers have the pieces of the puzzle they just needed somone to put it together and combine it with the sick D we're gonna have.....I will call it right now

12-4 (or better)
#1 NFC West

and we will be batteling out for homefield advantage in the playoffs....
I have spoken

did we trade for peyton manning?
no pin yet?
Originally posted by crzyafrican:
3-13, and the end of the Nolan era.

Would love to bet on the over with this prediction
Share 49ersWebzone