There are 215 users in the forums

If you had to choose ONE....which has been worst to start the season

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you had to choose ONE....which has been worst to start the season

If you had to choose one, which would it be???
  • lazy
  • Veteran
No doubt its the Run blocking, I was expecting the line to be above average in run blocking but so far it's been disgusting.
yea i thought it WAS a strength...our running would open everything up
i think the run blocking is bad but not as bad as are red zone offense i mean jesus the rate were going nedey will be the leader with points if he isnt allready
  • nicktheone
  • Info N/A
I really think we need to get our running game on track and i think Seattle is just the team to do it against.
We have to show passing is a threat - otherwise the opponents can concentrate on stopping Gore. The most disappointing thing so far, is now that we made the effort to throw, the receivers looked like they were slightly off on their routes, and too many catchable passes are not being caught.

Of the options in the poll the red zone offense is the problem - but we've got to get there more often as well. The practice would help us.
You, sir, have evidently never watched films of the Niners in the Mid-70's.

You think this is bad? Wow. You have no clue how bad it can be. This is not even the beginning of a pimple on the @ss of how bad it can be.

The Niners used to be one of the worst sports franchises EVER. We blew in every aspect of the game. It was AWFUL.

We have hope now. Yet, Montana/Young apologists that have nothing better to do than while away the hours bemaoaning our lack of a hall of fame quarterback under center can only see the negative.

The funny part of all this is that it used to be the Tittle/Brodie apologists that ripped Montana for his first two years in the league, and then ripped Young in his first year as a starter.

Do us all a favor, and before starting a WORST ever thread...do a little homework. There is nothing about this team that is close to "worst ever".

Just ask Steve DeBerg. Or Jim Plunkett. Or OJ Simpson. Or Gene Washington. Or Ricky Patton.
[ Edited by Legbreaker on Sep 24, 2007 at 3:21 PM ]
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

You think this is bad? Wow. You have no clue how bad it can be. This is not even the beginning of a pimple on the @ss of how bad it can be.

The Niners used to be one of the worst sports franchises EVER. We blew in every aspect of the game. It was AWFUL.

We have hope now. Yet, Montana/Young apologists that have nothing better to do than while away the hours bemaoaning our lack of a hall of fame quarterback under center can only see the negative.

The funny part of all this is that it used to be the Tittle/Brodie apologists that ripped Montana for his first two years in the league, and then ripped Young in his first year as a starter.

Do us all a favor, and before starting a WORST ever thread...do a little homework. There is nothing about this team that is close to "worst ever".

Just ask Steve DeBerg. Or Jim Plunkett. Or OJ Simpson. Or Gene Washington. Or Ricky Patton.

who said anything about "worst ever?"
  • dj43
Poor pass protection has been the worst.

If pass protect was better the receivers and Alex would have more time to hook up. IF the passing offense were better opponents couldn't load the box, etc., etc.

It all spills down from who wins in the trenches.
Yes....definitely all of the above.

LOL, What is up with bringing back threads from September of '07?
Run Blocking
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

Hahaha...I with ya bro..I remember those days. Talk about a clusterf**ck for a team.
  • anamvar
  • Info N/A
who cares,,, we have a lot of dumb threads going on
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by anamvar:
who cares,,, we have a lot of dumb threads going on

Now there's an astute observation. Real humanity changing rocket science. Very impressive.

Share 49ersWebzone