There are 185 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
dont know if this has ever been posted, but I laughed my ass off

http://49ersnews.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/video-kwame-harris-2006-highlights/
[img=null]
  • utah49er
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by xpb49x:
[img=null]

very nice....wish he really was going with JJ.
[img=null]

Cool....could you make this so that he is actually jumping off the bridge.
The sad thing about this whole Kwame Harris thing is that we could have gotten rid of him last year.Check out this article I got on the Web.

Update: (04.01.06)—From our source Niners are not shopping Harris. Don’t look for him to be traded. Only way is if there is an offer to good to pass up. Niners see Harris as a valuable backup (swingman) if by chance he does not beat out Snyder for the starting spot.

03.31.06—Len Pasquerelli is still reporting the Falcons are taking an interest in RT Kwame Harris. Apparently Nolan has turned down a 3rd and a 4th round pick for Harris from another team:

Could have been a 3rd and 4th that would have given us Jerious Norwood (ATL 3rd round pick) good backup or special teams player, and a guy like Darnell Bing who went in the 4th to the Raiders, we messed up bad. Should have traded...
The sad thing about this whole Kwame Harris thing is that we could have gotten rid of him last year.Check out this article I got on the Web.

Update: (04.01.06)—From our source Niners are not shopping Harris. Don’t look for him to be traded. Only way is if there is an offer to good to pass up. Niners see Harris as a valuable backup (swingman) if by chance he does not beat out Snyder for the starting spot.

03.31.06—Len Pasquerelli is still reporting the Falcons are taking an interest in RT Kwame Harris. Apparently Nolan has turned down a 3rd and a 4th round pick for Harris from another team:

Could have been a 3rd and 4th that would have given us Jerious Norwood (ATL 3rd round pick) good backup or special teams player, and a guy like Darnell Bing who went in the 4th to the Raiders, we messed up bad. Should have traded...

This was one of the only bad Nolan moves. Should have gotten a 3rd when we could. We would at the most get a 5th for him now.
Originally posted by jones49:

This was one of the only bad Nolan moves. Should have gotten a 3rd when we could. We would at the most get a 5th for him now.

So he was worth MORE before he cleared a path for a record setting back. Weird.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

[ Edited by crzyafrican on Apr 4, 2007 at 2:38 AM ]
Originally posted by theGOAT:
Originally posted by krich22:
make one of him actually blocking someone and not getting flagged ha

Dude! Nobody's photoshop skills are that good

hahahaha, that's so funny...
these are freaking hilarious. Who's that hot mama above?

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crzyafrican:

Those are great!
Originally posted by Algiers:
Originally posted by darrenbrock333:

hahahahahahahaha

I like this one!
haha nice ^, and how did u make videos crzy afrucan
Originally posted by highwayone:

this one is my favorite even though it has nothing to do with harris
Share 49ersWebzone