LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 125 users in the forums

***49er Photoshop Thread*** (aka The Greatest Niner Thread Ever)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by GNielsen:

lol that is awesome
LOL
Someone needs to put RW's face on this life size troll doll of him.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

perfect!!! We now have an official emoticon for Seachicken trolls.
  • rjr48
  • Veteran
Posted this on instagram/twitter to sum up how overblown the offseason news is and hoping Kaep would see it:

"Last year it was all about the tatts, now this the hat yall mad at. Well I'm going to be true to myself and not fake it. If you prefer, you can check me out nekkid" - @kaepernick7 in the hat ‪#‎49ers‬‪#‎espnbody‬ ‪#‎bodymag‬ @espnmag @49ers

• rjr48
  • Veteran
thought this photo was funny, offering up to anyone to edit haha
Originally posted by rjr48:

This is the 49ers Photoshop thread. That dude plays for the chiefs.
Posted this on instagram/twitter to sum up how overblown the offseason news is and hoping Kaep would see it:

"Last year it was all about the tatts, now this the hat yall mad at. Well I'm going to be true to myself and not fake it. If you prefer, you can check me out nekkid" - @kaepernick7 in the hat ‪#‎49ers‬‪#‎espnbody‬ ‪#‎bodymag‬ @espnmag @49ers

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This is the 49ers Photoshop thread. That dude plays for the chiefs.

but he wants to be just like Kaepernick

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

feel free to add on lol
I'm no photoshop guy, but I'm sure you guys can have some fun with this one.

seriously, wtf Aldon! That's got to be the worst hair cut ever, including Andrew Bynam... It's a good thing you're really good
Its no wonder he wanted to leave his beanie on during the SB team photos. And hes talking about Kaps cap wear. Everyones having a laugh with this. No one is really taking it serious and Kap will be on the end of some of the jokes the boys will play on him when they get together.
Share 49ersWebzone