Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 526 users in the forums

49ers sign WR Mike Evans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I have a hard time believing you can be day-to-day with a fractured rib. That's a week to week injury. So I am assuming its just a strain.

this is mike evans

he's just gonna wear the jacket under the pads and game on

that's how he is, you don't get all those 1000 yard seasons in a row by missing games he plays thru stuff
I feel like he isn't playing and they keeping him day to day to make Broncos gameplan a little bit around him playing.

Then again I remember hearing Joe Staley scream like he was dying and then I think he played next week. Lol.
[ Edited by the_dynasty on Sep 29, 2026 at 3:17 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I have a hard time believing you can be day-to-day with a fractured rib. That's a week to week injury. So I am assuming its just a strain.

this is mike evans

he's just gonna wear the jacket under the pads and game on

that's how he is, you don't get all those 1000 yard seasons in a row by missing games he plays thru stuff

This is his first year with us and I hope so. Last year he broke his collar bone hitting the ground and I hope he still has some of that durability left after all those years wracking up numbers in TB.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
I feel like he isn't playing and they keeping him day to day to make Broncos gameplan a little bit around him playing.

Then again I remember hearing Joe Staley scream like he was dying and then I think he played next week. Lol.

I think that was in St. Louis in 2013 on TNF… I remember panicking Staley was going to be seriously injured.
.
^
If this guy can get completely healthy look out.
Tough as nails. Mad respect.
  • fropwns
  • The Last Fronin
  • Posts: 27,973
Just a gawdamn dog! Ty, sir!
Probably shouldn't of played, but we did need him.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,289
Originally posted by fropwns:
Just a gawdamn dog! Ty, sir!

what a warrior. Looked very painful.

he impacted the game though.

hope he feels better for next week.
Old school football player. Not only to play at all, but to be one of the better players on the field. Crazy
Gutsy performance!
Warrior

Fits the team and room perfectly.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone