There are 441 users in the forums
Week 18 vs Seahawks Coaches Film Analysis
Jan 5, 2026 at 4:54 PM
- BYisGod
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,259
Hell of a breakdown as always, JD! Thanks for all that you do. This game was there for the taking on offense. It's a shame we couldn't execute.
Jan 5, 2026 at 5:09 PM
- VinculumJuris
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,330
Impressive that Kittle spotted the missed block by 5 on that run to the left. That's a lot of information and assignments for him to be processing mid play.
Thanks for the breakdown, JD. Sorry you had to endure that game 2+ times.
Thanks for the breakdown, JD. Sorry you had to endure that game 2+ times.
Jan 5, 2026 at 6:15 PM
- Hoovtrain
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,093
This will be brutal lol
Jan 5, 2026 at 6:35 PM
- Chance
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,521
I made the same note about Robinson angling back towards the LOS on that third down throw in the Purdy thread. Guys kept talking about Purdy's throwing the ball high, but this one was on Robinson. Why go backwards and make the first down impossible. I'm shocked by the amount of mental errors in this game.
Jan 5, 2026 at 7:23 PM
- wisecraft
- Veteran
- Posts: 260
I cant believe how many guys were missing there assignments this late in the year. Sloppy and out of position on many occasions. I feel a little better if the coaches can clean it up