Aldon would be a wet dream opposite of Bosa
Willis and Bowman obviously
Justin Smith
Tony Parrish would patrol the middle of the field.
Julian Peterson I think would make a great SAM with Saleh
There are 656 users in the forums
What former 49ers greats would look like in Robert Salah's Defense?
- 1 2
Dec 11, 2025 at 11:23 AM
- spizzy
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,493
Dec 11, 2025 at 11:47 AM
- Cosmo
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,414
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I would really like to see how we would look with Aldon Smith, Ronnie Lott, Bryant Young, and Charles Haley.
These type of impact players would be different than what we have. I left out LB's because we've seen R.S with good LB's in the past. I would have loved to see Whittner & Ghouldson (sp) on this defense!
You had me at Ronnie Lott.
Dec 11, 2025 at 12:14 PM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,626
I just want to see what this defense would look like with Warner and Bosa!!!
Ronnie Lott would be serving a lifetime ban if he played today. Charles Haley would have been cancelled.
Ronnie Lott would be serving a lifetime ban if he played today. Charles Haley would have been cancelled.
Dec 11, 2025 at 12:17 PM
- Cosmo
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,414
Originally posted by miked1978:
I just want to see what this defense would look like with Warner and Bosa!!!
Ronnie Lott would be serving a lifetime ban if he played today. Charles Haley would have been cancelled.
Well we've already seen what it looks like with Warner and Bosa. And if they hadn't gotten injured, it's safe to say there are others on D that wouldn't otherwise be here.
Dec 11, 2025 at 12:19 PM
- LayTheWoodall
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,717
Originally posted by spizzy:
Aldon would be a wet dream opposite of Bosa
Willis and Bowman obviously
Justin Smith
Tony Parrish would patrol the middle of the field.
Julian Peterson I think would make a great SAM with Saleh
Julian Peterson and Andre Carter were the first two names who came to mind for me
Dec 11, 2025 at 12:23 PM
- fropwns
- The Last Fronin
- Posts: 27,973
Prime
Dec 11, 2025 at 3:01 PM
- 9moon
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,286
Charles Mann
Richard Dent
Rickey Jackson
Tim Harris
Richard Dent
Rickey Jackson
Tim Harris
Dec 11, 2025 at 3:03 PM
- BMoore56
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,360
Just seen Willis says he stays ready incase he's needed lol. That philip Rivers motivation. Very unlikely , and to old , but it would be awesome lol
Dec 11, 2025 at 3:05 PM
- DRCHOWDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,759
Cassius Marsh
Dec 11, 2025 at 3:37 PM
- Hangman_52
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,828
Merton Hanks at FS to get all the INTs then break his neck doing the chicken dance
Dec 11, 2025 at 3:51 PM
- Cosmo
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,414
Originally posted by fropwns:
Prime
Dec 11, 2025 at 4:34 PM
- CatchMaster80
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,752
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I would really like to see how we would look with Aldon Smith, Ronnie Lott, Bryant Young, and Charles Haley.
These type of impact players would be different than what we have. I left out LB's because we've seen R.S with good LB's in the past. I would have loved to see Whittner & Ghouldson (sp) on this defense!
You had me at Ronnie Lott.![]()
Ronnie would be sitting out a lot of games the way he hit. They don't allow that anymore.
Dec 11, 2025 at 5:07 PM
- Cosmo
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,414
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Cosmo:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I would really like to see how we would look with Aldon Smith, Ronnie Lott, Bryant Young, and Charles Haley.
These type of impact players would be different than what we have. I left out LB's because we've seen R.S with good LB's in the past. I would have loved to see Whittner & Ghouldson (sp) on this defense!
You had me at Ronnie Lott.![]()
Ronnie would be sitting out a lot of games the way he hit. They don't allow that anymore.
Even though his hitting is what he's best known for, that wasn't his only skill...
Dec 11, 2025 at 5:12 PM
- Hysterikal
- Veteran
- Posts: 40,076
If we didn't have the past a lot of people would be homeless.
- 1 2