There are 689 users in the forums
49ers sign kicker Matthew Wright
Oct 8, 2024 at 7:25 AM
- BMoore56
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,357
Who? I swear this team . Rikey Patterson was there
Oct 8, 2024 at 7:25 AM
- Cisco0623
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,583
Wright or wrong?
Oct 8, 2024 at 7:28 AM
- zeppfan1
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,832
Originally posted by Cisco0623:The way this year is going…I think we know the answer to that
Wright or wrong?
Oct 8, 2024 at 7:33 AM
- DrEll
- Veteran
- Posts: 11,570
Kyle will set him up for a 55 yard game clincher on a 4th and inches with 1:30 to go in the game with no TOs left. I wonder how that will go….
post game Kyle will have that "I don't know why it happened" look on his face…
post game Kyle will have that "I don't know why it happened" look on his face…
Oct 8, 2024 at 7:42 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,336
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Wright or wrong?
It could go Wright or it could go WRONG.
Oct 8, 2024 at 7:43 AM
- Predator85
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,415
Didn't we sign him to the PS last year?
Oct 8, 2024 at 7:54 AM
- Cisco0623
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,583
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Wright or wrong?
It could go Wright or it could go WRONG.
It could also go Wright or Left!
Oct 8, 2024 at 8:06 AM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,576
I thought Patterson was the better option, but we never look at how they've done in their career, we always base it on an isolated practice workout. I don't think that's the best way to do it, personally.. But hopefully it turns out well.
Oct 8, 2024 at 8:28 AM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,392
Originally posted by Predator85:
Didn't we sign him to the PS last year?
Yes.
Oct 8, 2024 at 8:29 AM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,801
Matthew Wright for all the wrong reasons
Oct 8, 2024 at 8:32 AM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,392
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I thought Patterson was the better option, but we never look at how they've done in their career, we always base it on an isolated practice workout. I don't think that's the best way to do it, personally.. But hopefully it turns out well.
Patterson has had issues with kicking off. Wright has a stronger leg. It might have just come down to that.
Oct 8, 2024 at 8:33 AM
- OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 38,576
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:Originally posted by OnTheClock:I thought Patterson was the better option, but we never look at how they've done in their career, we always base it on an isolated practice workout. I don't think that's the best way to do it, personally.. But hopefully it turns out well.
Patterson has had issues with kicking off. Wright has a stronger leg. It might have just come down to that.
Man... Wright hasn't kicked since last year, and his only try last year he missed.. Not confident at all in this one.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 8, 2024 at 8:33 AM ]
Oct 8, 2024 at 9:09 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by DrEll:
Kyle will set him up for a 55 yard game clincher on a 4th and inches with 1:30 to go in the game with no TOs left. I wonder how that will go….
post game Kyle will have that "I don't know why it happened" look on his face…
Holy s**t give it a rest…at this point is troll behavior
Oct 8, 2024 at 9:10 AM
- NYniner85
- Veteran
- Posts: 119,143
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Man... Wright hasn't kicked since last year, and his only try last year he missed.. Not confident at all in this one.
Just score TDs