Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 618 users in the forums

49ers WR Ricky Pearsall Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by niner4life21:
My guess is that he ends up playing on MNF and is used more as a decoy. Let's see.

I think he plays and has an impact , maybe even scores
Are you srs, he's out?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
My guess is that he ends up playing on MNF and is used more as a decoy. Let's see.

I think he plays and has an impact , maybe even scores

nevermind!
Wtf we need him out there, damn
Great receiver but as usual , cant stay healthy...smh
Typically players who dont practice all week dont play. I think exceptions to that are proven all-pro talent caliber guys like CMC Bosa and Trent
Doesn't matter if he's awesome if he's always unavailable.
The guy seems brittle.

I hope he can get healed up enough to play.

NOW is the time we need him to step up.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The guy seems brittle.

I hope he can get healed up enough to play.

NOW is the time we need him to step up.

He won't be stepping anywhere on MNF, guess we need someone Bourne to make a fuss in Indy
That tackle was nasty I don't blame him for sitting out. Bears game we need him more anyways .
Originally posted by diedeadenough:
That tackle was nasty I don't blame him for sitting out. Bears game we need him more anyways .

Yeah this is what I was thinking, we need him more for the Bears, so rest him up this week and be good to go, hopefully
Whenever he plays he's gonna get hurt, so I'd rather hold him out till the hawks game. We are gonna need everyone for that game
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Dec 20, 2025 at 3:03 PM ]
Lol
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lol

What's so funny?
Originally posted by Montana:
Wtf we need him out there, damn

Ya this blows
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone