There are 279 users in the forums

OT Brandon Parker signed

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ex Raiders. 1 year contract. 3rd round pick but very unimpressive career with Raiders.
Guess he's competition for the backup spot with J Moore? Dude's pff grades are atrocious
Got that camp body vibe going on this one.
Will shocked if he makes the team
I've just read a pre draft profile from THR, where the author tend to think he was raw but possessed all the talent needed to be a good/great T. May be he could become more than a simple camp body
Originally posted by tatayoyo:
I've just read a pre draft profile from THR, where the author tend to think he was raw but possessed all the talent needed to be a good/great T. May be he could become more than a simple camp body

We brought in the Raiders old Oline coach so I think he saw that talent first hand and was probably the reason we targeted this kid. Hope they are right
camp body
Matt Pryor replacement. Big camp body. Give a rookie some competition for the final roster. Not expecting much more. His NFL resume is atrocious. Maybe o line coach sees something, maybe it was scheme and injuries. We'll see.
Originally posted by lamontb:
camp body

pretty much

Originally posted by English:
Ex Raiders. 1 year contract. 3rd round pick but very unimpressive career with Raiders.

Christ Almighty. Did Jon Gruden draft ANY player worth anything during his short tenure with the Raiders?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by English:

Christ Almighty. Did Jon Gruden draft ANY player worth anything during his short tenure with the Raiders?

Jon Gruden? Matt Mayock was the GM lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

We brought in the Raiders old Oline coach so I think he saw that talent first hand and was probably the reason we targeted this kid. Hope they are right

My friend who's a Raiders fan said he was pretty decent at guard creating big holes when Josh Jacobs won the rushing title.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

My friend who's a Raiders fan said he was pretty decent at guard creating big holes when Josh Jacobs won the rushing title.

Yeah, zero issues with these kinds of fliers.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Yeah, zero issues with these kinds of fliers.

How about these kinds of fliers?

Share 49ersWebzone