Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
No he wasn't. I've watched Love all year, on account I made a play for him in a deeper FF league. He had three TD passes week 1. He had 3 TD passes week 2. He had an early season come from behind vs Dennis Allen, who has some pretty good D. He's had ups and downs, but the play has been good. JTO has been doing QB schools all year, and they have been positive all season. Only way you would get to a he's a bust take, is if you listen to the shallow hot takers, I've been liking him all year, and the 2nd half he really started to put it together, tbh I think that's the young receivers also coming into their own.
Dude had a 55% completion percentage and was nearly 1-1 td to pick the first two months.
Check the QB schools, was he throwing with anticipation? Was he going thru progressions? Was he doing the thing you want to see a QB doing? Newsflash, it's one of the youngest offenses of all time. They are all year 1 and 2 by and large. Love's first year starting. So naturally, took a handful of games, to get it all on the same page. That's the QB and it's the team also, knowing how to run their routes, what the QB is looking for, etc. So you look at stats after the fact, did you watch the games, or the film?