Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 642 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - 2023 Season Game 12

  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,244
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Crown:
I'll take it, but I'm a little disappointed in the past rush,

Philly has an elite O-line AND they are allowed to hold. Its a lot to overcome. It would be like allowing our D to use headslaps.

Allowed to hold haha

😂

yes
Yeah I don't get that there hasn't been a hold called on the Eagles but I will say at least they are letting them play.
Imagine if Purdy had as much time to throw as Hurts does
We've got to pull ahead here further. They are a 4th quarter team. We've got to stack em up.
Pass rush getting home. Offense starting to click. Keep it up!
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by BP13:
Lane Johnson locking Bosa's arm there?

yup. looked like it

3rd missed call I've seen so far

Even in other games he gets away with everything.
[ Edited by InfernoDaLuz on Dec 3, 2023 at 2:31 PM ]
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,544
We need to score before half
No pressure man
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,510
Deebo! 2nd and short!
  • BP13
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,655
lets get some first downs!!!!
Originally posted by BryantTheBeast:
Yeah I don't get that there hasn't been a hold called on the Eagles but I will say at least they are letting them play.

At least it is not a flag fest like in that Bills game last week.
Originally posted by BP13:
D is playing well tonight, very well

Wilks calling all the right plays. The problem is our tackling which isn't on him. Also our pass rush is non existent, but the coverage is incredible so far. If the defense can tackle better, looking at Brown here, and we can get a little better pass rush, maybe we can get some turnovers from Hurst that will swing this game in our favor.
Another attempted horsecollar?
Keep those first downs coming boys
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Imagine if Purdy had as much time to throw as Hurts does

I would hope he'd get rid of the ball sooner.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone