There are 158 users in the forums

Rocky Statue

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Big game this week. Niners are red hot and the Eagles are injured and scraping by in these wins.

Purdy is a cold-blooded assassin while Reddick is already talking trash.

I believe the Niners enact revenge and win convincingly. Can we collectively as The Faithful agree not to jinx it and leave the Rocky statue alone this year.

Niners by a Billion!
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:
Big game this week. Niners are red hot and the Eagles are injured and scraping by in these wins.

I believe the Niners enact revenge and win convincingly. Can we collectively as The Faithful agree not to jinx it and leave the Rocky statue alone this year.

Niners by a Billion!

Someone will. If Niners lose, we can blame it on that
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by ArmchairQB:

Niners by a Billion!

Someone will. If Niners lose, we can blame it on that
We've won doing it in the regular season, it's the playoffs where you leave him alone
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:

What did they do to mess with it? All I see are fans being tourist taking a picture in front of an iconic movie statue. Talk about being sensitive.
[ Edited by bud49 on Nov 27, 2023 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by bud49:
What did they do to mess with it? All I see are fans being tourist taking a picture in front of an iconic movie statue. Talk about being sensitive.

Don't even Point at it.

• Antix
  • Veteran
So sick of hearing about this damn statue. Might as well not even play the game because if somebody that's not an Eagles fan sneezes too close to it it's an automatic L.
Fck that Rocky statue! Put a jersey on that $hit.
This is already in the game thread btw
Idolizing a fictional character

Never heard of that before but I hope Bosa takes a big whiz on it now. F your superstitions.
How dumb is it that they got a statue of a fictional boxer yet that had an actual legend, Joe Frazier, from their city but nobody there gives a crap about him. Idiotic city.
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Nov 27, 2023 at 5:41 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Loser Philly fans. Of all the historical artifacts in that city, they worship a fake statue from an outdated movie.

Low IQ mofos…
Originally posted by Montana:
Idolizing a fictional character

Niner fans always talk about Joe Montanya so
Put an Irish flag on that s**t, signed by Shanahan & McCaffrey.
Share 49ersWebzone