There are 114 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs CINCINNATI BENGALS - 2023 Season Game 8

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs CINCINNATI BENGALS - 2023 Season Game 8

Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Time for the D to show up!

Time for the offense to show up.

Time for Kyle, the offense, defense and special teams to show up. The fan's are all ready to roll.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 29, 2023 at 8:16 AM ]

Originally posted by Baldie:
Must win in my opinion. After last week's defensive performance, this has to be the game the D gets it's mojo back heading into the bye

yeah, not sure what kind of film you're watching YACbros, when the writing has been on the wall about the defense. this is blatantly obvious to people that don't even look at film breakdowns.
[ Edited by Sanfran_chrisco on Oct 29, 2023 at 7:59 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

that sucks. i hope we can beat the bengals!
I figured no Trent, sigh
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Good move.
Originally posted by Montana:
I figured no Trent, sigh

his backup played well last week though!
Tempted to put a big, big bet down on the Bengals covering. We're apparently 4-point favorites with no Deebo or Trent. Ridiculous.
Les Gooo!!!
I don't trust this defense anymore, wilks has done something to make it worse. Hopefully we don't get blown out.

Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
Originally posted by Montana:
I figured no Trent, sigh

his backup played well last week though!

Not in run blocking but yeah, overall, a pretty solid game. With such limited chances on offense, it'll be interesting to see if that changes this week and see how he does, if so, with more extended snaps.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Tempted to put a big, big bet down on the Bengals covering. We're apparently 4-point favorites with no Deebo or Trent. Ridiculous.

homefield advantage

Must win in my opinion. After last week's defensive performance, this has to be the game the D gets it's mojo back heading into the bye

yeah, not sure what kind of film you're watching YACbros, when the writing has been on the wall about the defense. this is blatantly obvious to people that don't even look at film breakdowns.

Never said the defense doesn't deserve some of the blame. But I wasn't the one in the Brock Purdy thread crying about the defense when the offense has been garbage as well.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Oct 29, 2023 at 8:27 AM ]
Plus some of you are just salty af that I completely smacked the s**t out of your excuses for the offense.

Never said the defense doesn't deserve some of the blame. But I wasn't the one in the Brock Purdy thread crying about the defense when the offense has been garbage as well.

"agreed. defense needs to tighten their s**t up."

the fact that elicited a counter response from you about the offense exposed some sensitivity
Share 49ersWebzone