49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 649 users in the forums

Preseason 2023: 49ers vs Broncos - Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Trey will get the entire next game imo
Originally posted by tankle104:
I wonder if our defense sucking this preseason has to do with the new tweaks to the system we are running

No gameplanning. No starters. We always suck on pre-season.
Theuy might go for it
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,493
Originally posted by tankle104:
I wonder if our defense sucking this preseason has to do with the new tweaks to the system we are running

Wiks is trying to master the Wide 9. I"ve noticed he's going away from it on more than a couple of times.
Jalen Graham looks like he will be a really good player after a year of development
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Theuy might go for it

Now maybe they kick
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I wonder if our defense sucking this preseason has to do with the new tweaks to the system we are running

Wiks is trying to master the Wide 9. I"ve noticed he's going away from it on more than a couple of times.

It might take a few weeks for the defense to jell with the new DC
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,584
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Screen game burning us

Bosa would have intercepted that screen pass.

And sacked the QB as well
surprised no Lance
Nice!!!! Now let's get a td
Darnold had 4/5 starting OL his 1st drive

Once he had the backup OL things naturally got worse

Trey needs to let it rip when he comes in
Originally posted by tankle104:
I wonder if our defense sucking this preseason has to do with the new tweaks to the system we are running

Broncos aren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard.
Trey wins the game and ppl will be talking how he only played 1 quarter
Sorry did I miss that Kinlaw out? Why was he not playing?
I don't think Allen gets any snaps today. Trey needs the reps way more.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone