There are 173 users in the forums

Anthony Davis attempting another comeback

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anthony Davis tweeting that he, one again, is planning to return to the NFL. Could he be the answer for us at RT? He's 33, which isn't ancient for a lineman, and he doesn't have much wear/tear on his body.

**This was in fact an April Fools joke**
[ Edited by IrishCrnjo on Apr 2, 2023 at 6:47 AM ]
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
Anthony Davis tweeting that he, one again, is planning to return to the NFL. Could he be the answer for us at RT? He's 33, which isn't ancient for a lineman, and he doesn't have much wear/tear on his body.

After what he's pulled, are you serious? I wouldn't even give him a spot on the 90-man roster. He's also done this before, even after his last retirement (when he burned us in 2016).
His weed account must be empty.
I say give him a shot..

For the valet position.
checks calendar... yup
Originally posted by NCommand:
His weed account must be empty.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Our new boombox guy?
Vomit worthy.
Brilliant comments. Sounds like you were turned loose in a psych ward.

The last thing they need at that position is an retired player trying to make a comeback. They need a young, hungry guy that's trying to make his way.

Is Julian Peterson still around?
We need a new Waterboy
Didn't he hate baalke and/ harbaugh? Wasn't it something like that? I'd be super hesitant to sign him but he was Uber athletic for an O-lineman.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

The last thing they need at that position is an retired player trying to make a comeback. They need a young, hungry guy that's trying to make his way.

It got my attention the last time he tried a comeback. This time not really. I don't know if this dude has all his marbles.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

After what he's pulled, are you serious? I wouldn't even give him a spot on the 90-man roster. He's also done this before, even after his last retirement (when he burned us in 2016).

Right. f**k him
Share 49ersWebzone